Pages

Saturday 16 November 2013

Boots Haul




Hey guys!
At the moment Boots keep doing Advantage Card point
events and being the Boots lover I am, I had to go!
So here's a little haul of the bits I picked up :)


This is just my everyday foundation. I've used it for years and always found that
whatever other foundation I use I always come back to this one.
My shade is 003 Shell.

I use this cleanser morning and evening with my Clarisonic.
Its great for dry or sensitive skin. I like to use Cetaphil's moisturising lotion after.
(I have dry/spot prone skin.)

After hearing every Youtuber rave about this concealer, I finally picked it up!
I've used it 3 times now and I think it's great. the coverage is really good and matches my
skin tone perfectly. I bought it in shade 2 Light, but I may go back and buy the
lightest shade just for under my eyes.

I never wear fake eyelashes as I just prefer to wear less make up in the daytime
and very rarely go out in the evening. But seeing as I want to do make-up professionally
I though I should pick some up and start practising. It went better than i though.
They look gorgeous and really open up your eyes. They're perfect for an evening/night out.

I use the Gillette Venus Embrace razor and just needed to pick up some blades for it! 
The blades aren't cheap to buy all the time but it's well worth it!

I have my driving test coming up and I bought this as I read so many reviews saying
it helps to relax you before things such as driving tests, so I though I would give it a go.
Has anyone else used this before? What did you think of it?

Aussie is my favourite haircare brand and as I was running out on my last lot
I thought I'd pick up some more! I have long hair so I picked up the luscious 
long shampoo and conditioner. I usually pick up this or the miracle moist ones.

As it was 3 for £10 on Aussie haircare I picked up this leave in heat spray. 
I have the leave in conditioning cream which I put on my hair when it's damp. 
I like to use to spray right before I style my hair with any hot hair tools
as I don't like to put heat on my hair without any protection.  


Photography by Sam Clare Photography

Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment