Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Haul




Hey guys!
So, I have a little haul for you of some things I've been wanting to try out. Mostly from Boots as they have 3 for 2 at the moment, but also a few products from Lush and one thing from H&M.
Enjoy!





I bought this mask because firstly, I'm a bit obsessed with face masks and secondly, I kept hearing so many good reviews on this product. My skin has been acting all crazy recently also and I wanted a mask to help with that.  I've only used it once but it's very nice and leaves the skin so soft. I felt it reduced the redness a lot but nothing that's really noticeably different just yet.

This isn't a big purchase. It's was simply because both mine and Sam's hands were feeling a bit dry and this pretty much does the job to hydrate them again. Not particularly fond of the smell though!

I've already used the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body scrub and completely fell in love with it. It is literally the best smell ever! After knowing they had a body wash with the same smell - I was done! Had to have it. But it was always one of those things that you'd go to Boots to get and end up getting everything BUT that item you went in there to get. Finally I remembered to pick it up and I'm so happy! Just go get it.

This is one of my favourite mascara's and so affordable! I just needed a new one because I had run out.

I wanted to try out a few of the Revlon ColorBurst Balms so picked 2 colours I thought would suit me best. Provocateur is more of a red tone and has a shine to it which I love. Showy is more of a bright pink and if you can;t tell already it's a matte. I really like both of them. They do fade throughout the day if you are eating and so on but I don't mind that too much. they're such pretty colours!

Since my skin has been acting up recently I wanted some products to calm it down and help get rid of spots and try to prevent ones coming. I've always wanted to try this tea tree toner and I'm glad I finally have. I've used it a few times since purchasing it and is just so simple to add this to your usual routine and personally works quite well. So far I'm really happy with this product!

I really needed an exfoliator in my routine and I wasn't really sure what to look for in one or what would be best for my skin as I already have dry skin. I recently watched Jaclyn Hill (who I'm obsessed with and has a pretty similar skin type to me) mention this in one of her videos. As soon as I saw it I was literally like, 'Okay, I'm buying it!' ha. I'm literally just about to try it out so if it's any good I'll let you know!

I really love this little wallet. It's so cute and simple and at the time of purchasing it, I didn't care what it's use was going to be, I just wanted it! I'll probably end up either using it as a make-up bag or just to use to put my money and phone when I don't want to take my whole purse or a massive bag with me.



Revlon ColorBurst - 'Showy' on the left and swatch at the bottom. 'Provocateur' on the right and swatch on the top.

Photography by Sam Clare Photography
Thank you for reading!
Sophie x

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have adorable blog and great post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know I will follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Your blog is really great as well. Love your fashion :) I'll follow you on Bloglovin now :) xx

    ReplyDelete