Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

My Everyday Make-up Routine



Hey guys, hope you're doing well.
Today I'm going to show you what products I use for my everyday make-up routine.


Hi Sam :)



Firstly I start with a freshly cleansed face. I apply my favourite face moisturiser, Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion.
Then I apply Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Shell over my whole face with a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
Once that's all evenly applied. I put some Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair underneath
my eyes and over any blemishes. I then blend again with my
Real Techniques Sponge. 





Then I brush out my eyebrows with my Tweezerman for Benefit Retractable Brow Brush.
Using a MAC 266 small Angle Brush I dip it into the shade 'Faint' in my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
which I fill my eyebrows in with. I then brush through them again with my Brow Brush to get rid of any
harsh lines and make them look more natural. On top I put on Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting
Mascara in Medium Brown to keep them in place.





I pop on some of my favourite drugstore mascara, Maybelline The Volum Express Falsies Flared Mascara.
Lastly, I don't always put blush on but if I feel I need a little colour in my cheeks I will swipe a bit of
Mac Powder Blush in Melba over my cheeks with a Real Techniques Blush Brush.









Photography by Sam Clare
Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment