Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013


August Favourites. 



Hi guys, just thought I'd show you a few of my favourite beauty products (and 1 non beauty product) through the month of August. 

My hair is quite thick but has hardly any volume to it whatsoever and this shampoo just gives it that bit of a lift it needs. I will still back comb my hair a bit but I can definitely get away with not doing so after using this! Not to mention all Aussie products smell so good which is a bonus!

I love any hair product that is going to put moisture back into my hair just because my hair can get a bit dry if I've been using heat on it or been styling it a lot. Aussie do some really good leave in conditioners but for a regular conditioner this one works amazingly. Their Miracle Moist range is definitely my favourite!

I very rarely use heat on my hair as I know how bad it is for your hair, but when I do it can get very dry. If I don't have time to let my hair dry naturally then after I shower and my hair is damp I will take a small amount of this and run in through the mid lengths and ends of my hair but focus more on the ends. Don't put it anywhere near the roots or it will make your hair look greasy. This is one of the best heat protectors I've come across. Even after blow drying the scent of the product stays in your hair all throughout the day which I love.

My sister recommended this to me about a month or two ago and if anyone who knows a good hairspray, it's her. She's very fussy about what hairspray she uses as she uses it on a daily basis and not only likes it to have a very good hold but also have a nice smell. Both her and myself have relatively thick hair so it's hard to find one that will hold the hair in place all day. This one has a great hold without it making it feel rock hard and averagely lasts about 5-6 hours on me at work. As a plus the smell is a lot nicer compared to other ones I've tried.

I wanted to invest in a good pair of eyelash curlers as I had a cheap pair before but they broke just after a few months of purchasing them. I have always trusted Tweezerman products and have had my eye on their eyelash curlers for a while and they're exactly how I imagined they would be. They're very easy to clean and the pad feel very nice and isn't too harsh on the eyes. It also comes with a refill pad which is always helpful!

This is supposed to be the UK's No.1 selling mascara and I can see why! If you haven't seen this mascara before you've been living under a rock! It is literally THE best mascara I've ever used. My lashes aren't very long at all unfortunately but after using this, you'd never know. The only downside to it is that it dries out very quickly. Apart from that minor problem overall it's a great mascara.

I really really really wanted a Parka for so long but I'm not a massive fan of the fur around the hood so when I found this one in H&M I HAD to have it. It's a really thick, warm coat and the colour is really nice and goes with pretty much anything. The lining inside is detachable which is great if you just want a lighter jacket some days.

Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much :) Yeah of course, I've just started following you on Bloglovin. Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany. ;-)

    ReplyDelete