Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Favourite Fall Lipsticks





Hi guys! Today I'm going to be showing you 3 of my favourite lipsticks for Autumn. I love darker lip colours so when Autumn and Winter come around I get really excited! Deep red's and purple's are my favourite. I also really love berry colours and I think I may have even found the perfect berry lip colour!




I first heard about this collection when it was available in the US but not yet in the UK and I couldn't wait to try them. As soon as Boots got them in stock I headed straight down there and bought one. The colour Raspberry Pie especially stood out to me just because its one of the darker shades from the collection. They recently brought out more shades but for me, this is gorgeous. It's very opaque and stays on for a good amount of time but if you do drink or eat it will fade a lot which is annoying but apart from that it's lovely. Very creamy and moisturising and the colour is beautiful.

I'm a big fan of Revlon products and especially of their lipsticks. I found this one last Christmas and I fell in love although it is a very risky colour to wear. I would suggest to do the rest of your make up very simple if you want to wear a colour this dark. It's a great colour and isn't drying at all so there's no need to wear a lip balm underneath. Perfect fall colour!

Topshop Crayon In Suspect
So I know technically this is a lip CRAYON and not a LIPSTICK but it does the same job. I got this back in April so haven't been able to really wear it until now. In Spring/Summer it just didn't look right. It's too deep of a colour to really pull off unless it's in the evening. So now I'm quite excited to be able to wear this more. Because it's a crayon it is VERY drying on the lips so I would recommend wearing a lip balm underneath for sure. But the greatest thing about this is that it doesn't come off all day! Even when eating and drinking. Even when taking it off with a make up wipe you do have to scrub a little bit but I don't mind that because that means it's long lasting and it doesn't transfer at all which is awesome.


Photography by Sam Clare Photography

Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment