Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Review: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum


Okay so, I've really been trying to look after my skin recently cause I'm getting older and all! So when I saw L'Oreal bring out this new 'Skin Perfection' range that helps transform the appearance of skin quality and it's for people in the 20s and 30s, I was way too excited. And WOW. Results are way better than I expected.


It claims it 'refines skin texture', 'tightens pores' and 'evens and brightens skin tone'. Thankfully I do not
have large pores so I couldn't tell you if it helps in that department, but as for the rest, it really does make
such a difference. 
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I personally saw results after just 1 week! (Just so you know,
I have dry, spot prone skin.) This serum is for all skin types and is non comedogenic, which is always good!

The serum is white and very lightweight. It doesn't feel heavy on the face at all. As soon as you moisturise
it into your skin, you can feel it working it's magic. It sinks into the skin very quickly and I don't have to
wait very long until I can apply any make-up. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it look oily at all, which is
why it's so perfect to use under your make-up as well. 

I use it in the morning after I cleanse my face and before applying my make-up then again at night after I cleanse 
my face. I usually use two pumps each time to cover my whole face and neck. It doesn't feel greasy, heavy and
best of all hasn't broke me out at all. If anything it's helped get rid of my spots and help old ones fade.
I feel like my skin tone looks much better since using this serum also. It's got rid of most of the redness
I've had from old spots. The texture of my skin is also something that's really improved. My skin has
always been quite soft but it always looked dry and the serum really helps it look and feel very hydrated
and smooth. The only slight downside I've found is that it seems to go a lot quicker 
than I'd like, but I love this product so much that the pros outweigh the cons by far!

Overall I'm SO happy I purchased this product, and I will definitely be buying more products from this range!

The Advanced Correcting Serum retails for £16.99, but at the moment is only £11.33 in both Boots and Superdrug!


Photography by Sam Clare Photography
Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment