Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

April Favourites



Hey guys! I can't believe it's almost May! This year is going by so quickly.
Also, I'm 21 now and this is kinda how I feel about it .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbOUKSzXadQ.
(Except, I've turned 21, not 30.)
Ahem, now here are my April favourites..





If you saw my Collective Haul post, you'll see I mentioned that this has become my new favourite lipstick, so it's no surprise it has ended up in my favourites. It's just a great colour that will compliment pretty much everyone. Revlon just do great lipsticks in my opinion and they're so affordable.

I've been wearing this pastel blue shade most of April because my sister is expecting twin boys so I felt it was just very appropriate :) I never use to really care for nail polish that wasn't some sort of shade of pink, red or purple, but this shade is just so pretty and I am just obsessed with pastel colours at the moment!

I've always been a bit hesitant of using a face oil because I just instantly think it's going to be greasy and make my face oily even though I have dry skin and I just was just too scared. But over a month ago I picked up this Rosehip Oil in Boots as I'd saw some reviews of it online and thought I'd give it a go. Honestly, I don't think I can live without this now. I put it on every single night after my usual routine and my face just feels and looks in much better condition. It's still not perfect so let's not get ahead of ourselves, but it's just visibly much better. It's helped reduce the scarring on my face so much and my face looks more brighter and awake int he mornings. It doesn't feel greasy at all to me either, it sinks into the skin so nicely. I've used maybe like 1/5th of it, maybe less, and like I said I purchased it over a month ago and have been using it every single night, so I know it's definitely going to last me a while.

I've had this curling wand for years. Literally years. I think I got it on my 16th or 17th birthday. I use it every now and again when I'm going out or just have a bit of spare time to look pretty. It's so cheap and does the job I want it to perfectly, I really love it! You can choose whether you want tighter or loser curls and if you want more volume you can do it from the root. This is my result after I do lose curls, brush them out and add a bit of hairspray :)


I picked up this V-Neck and featured it in my most recent collective haul and I love it so much! It's perfect to throw on with a pair of jeans and leather jacket. It's so flattering and is so easy to dress up or down and doesn't shrink in the wash. Finally! Right after this I'm gonna go down to Topshop to stock up.

This was one of my presents for my birthday and I love it so much. I wanted a Marc Jacobs watch for so long so when my mum offered to buy me one for my birthday I wanted it to be perfect. I chose from 3 different ones and this is what I got. I like it because its gold and really wanted a gold one, but it's also very elegant looking at the same time and doesn't look too much.

This was also a birthday present from my older sister and her other half. I chose this also and my family know how picky I can be! Lol. I just wanted something simple and pretty and it's exactly what it is. She wanted to get it engraved as it was my 21st so of the front it just has 21 as it was too small to get anything else on there. I wear it all the time now!

Favourite songs..
Lana Del Rey - West Coast
Iggy Azalea - Fancy

Favourite Film..
The Other Woman - Saw this in the cinema recently with my friend Antonia. We loved it! Such a good chick flick!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment