Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

March Favourites



Hey guys!
Can you believe it's April already?! Crazy. But I am excited because it's my birthday on the 17th!
So anyway, I missed February favourites (my bad) as I didn't really have anything that I was really
loving that much. I have been shopping recently though and found some new products that
I'm absolutely loving!
Enjoy :)





I love this moisturiser and have done for years. I have dry skin and it can sometimes be sensitive to certain
products. I do love trying out different facial moisturisers but I feel like nothing will compare to this for me.
It sinks into the skin so nicely and doesn't feel as if you've put anything on.

This was in my favourites of 2013 and it was for a reason. It's my go to spot treatment gel as it's so
inexpensive and so effective.

Out of all the ColorBurst Balm's I've bought, I've warmed to this one the most. It compliments my skin very
nicely and is so easy to wear. If I don't want it too full on I'll usually just put a bit on a rub it into my lips,
which also helps it last longer.

This stuff smells so good! I'm addicted. This will now be the only body wash I use. Go to Boots and
smell it and you'll see why.

If you like a good thick brow, go get this. It really makes me eyebrows look thicker and fuller and
keeps them in place all day long. I don't know how it does with water yet, but hopefully it doesn't react
badly with it because with this, some BB cream and a lip balm you've got the perfect beach day make-up.

I never use to really use facial scrubs because I have my Clarisonic but I feel like I need one. I wanted
something with natural ingredients and the avocado in this leaves my skin feeling so soft.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
So if you read my blog, you'll know that this is a recent purchase and I already love it to pieces!
I do love the Cosmopolitan sponge still but this one from Real Techniques is just amazing. Applies
my foundation beautifully and is so easy to use. This sponge + liquid foundation = FLAWLESS. Just
remember that you need the sponge damp before you apply to get the perfect application.

Photography by Sam Clare Photography
Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment