Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Skincare - My Top 10 under £10



Hey guys!
So I know a lot of you want to take care of your skin but we're all on a budget, so I've found 10
of my favourite skincare products under £10 to help you out!
Enjoy.






This is probably my holy grail cleanser. It takes off every single speck on my make-up
(I don't wear loads) and leaves my skin feeling amazing after. I typically use this with my Clarisonic
at night then just with a muslin cloth in the morning. Works beautifully with them both. I love it so
much, I've stocked up on it to last me quite a few months!

This is one of my favourite facial moisturisers. It's especially for sensitive or dry skin which is perfect for me.
It gets rid of my dry patches without feeling heavy on my skin and clogging my pores. It's so
lightweight and very moisturising. Perfect if you want a simple, gentle moisturiser and have dry
or sensitive skin.

I don't tend to use toner too often as it really dries out my skin, but if I have a lot of blemishes
then this is the toner that will dry those suckers out overnight! If you have oily/spot prone skin,
this is for you!

Another toner I love is this one by Lush. It's great at drying out pesky blemishes but as I said before,
toner's usually dry out my skin so I only tend to use them when I've got a lot of breakouts. Tea tree
water works so well at fighting spots and I can easily wear this under make-up. I really love Lush because
they use hardly any ingredients. The less, the better!

I haven't been using this face mask for long, but I'm already really liking it. It's great at purifying the skin
and is a great little refreshing mask. What I really love, is that is that after using it my skin doesn't feel
really dry. A lot of masks I've tried like this have really dried my skin out horribly and it's hard to
maintain clear and hydrated skin. This leaves my skin actually quite soft and I don't feel like I
have to go and immediately slather  my face in moisturiser.

This is my most favourite face mask. Whenever I feel a breakout coming on or I'm in the middle of it,
I will use this 1-2 times a week. It really calms down my skin and you can literally feel it working.
You can even use it on your body as well as your face.

This is literally a bargain! It's stupidly inexpensive and comes in a massive tube which lasts you ages.
I bought mine last year and still have tons left. It smells so minty and fresh and leaves my skin
ridiculously soft. It helps dry up blemishes, get rid of blackheads and tighten your pores.
For this much product at this price, you can't say no.

I featured this scrub from Lush in my most recent favourites post. When my skin looks dull and needs
a bit of refreshing I'll use this scrub. For a scrub it's really not hard on my skin and all scrubs I've
used in the past leave my skin feeling tight and very dry, but this scrub makes me skin surprisingly
very soft. I can't stop touching my face afterwards. It's leaves my skin looking refreshed and brighter.
Best used in the shower as it gets quite messy!

If you've read my recent posts, you'll know this is my go to spot gel . I do love my origins
super spot remover but this one is about a third of the price and does just as good of a job. I usually
stock up on it when Boots or Superdrug do a third off on Clean & Clear products every so often.
(Boots are doing one now so hurry and get it whilst it's only £3.06!)

Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (Nose Strips) £7.99
Every girl loves a good pamper and it's never complete without using nose strips. I've used these
ones for years and love them so much. They're inexpensive and do the job perfectly. Definitely
something I like to keep in my drawer whenever I feel like having a pamper!


Photography by Sam Clare Photography
Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment