Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Collective Haul


Hey guys!
I've got a haul for you today as recently I've been shopping because I wanted to try out a few new products.
Plus there's some usual purchases in there I've picked up recently.
Enjoy!




I needed to pick up a new dry shampoo so just got the usual one I buy as it was on offer. But, a few days
later when I was looking around Boots I saw that they now sell Aussie dry shampoo. Aussie is probably my
favourite hair care brand just because they do an amazing job for such a good price. You can't beat them in
my opinion! They had a few different types in their range but I recently coloured my hair brunette ,(I had a
little accident when trying to go lighter and it didn't really work) so I opted for the Aussie Miracle Dry
Shampoo Colour Mate. The point of this one I think is to use dry shampoo instead of washing your
hair so much, so that you keep your colour more vibrant for longer. I typically try and wash my hair
every 3 days anyway as it's not good to wash your hair too often. So far I really like this one! Smells
okay, not amazing but I can live with it. I have quite high hopes for this so we'll see how I get on!

Next up, I got another one of my usual moisturisers as well. This is the only one I use on my body as
I have quite dry skin and some moisturisers can irritate it and this one never fails me!

I wanted to try some new skincare bits so I picked up these two. I've only used them a few times and
so far I'm not really impressed. The Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser left my skin incredible dry, my lips
chapped and just didn't feel that nice on the skin. I have mostly dry skin anyway but I'm always prone
to spots. This just dried my face out completely and it took me a good 3-4 days to get it back to normal.
I haven't used it since so that's quite disappointing. My boyfriend however is spot prone and had oily
skin so I've passed them onto him to use and I feel they will suit his skin type better than mine. The
Charcoal Cleanser seems okay. It doesn't dry me out quite like the other one but I still don't see a
difference in my skin. I've also given this one to him. I think I need something much more gentle on my skin.

Herbal Essences Smooth Sensation Shampoo & Conditioner
I love the old Herbal Essences! Who doesn't? I've always heard bad things about them but it hasn't
really stopped me using them as I personally feel like they aren't bad for my hair. I'll usually only buy
these if Aussie aren't on offer or if these are really cheap. They're just nice to use as they remind me of
when I was little and they smell amazing. (I couldn't find the link to the shampoo :( but they'll have it in stores!)

Topped up on my favourite concealer! You know how much I love this, so I wont ramble
on about it! Bought 2 of them as I go through them so quickly and they're almost always sold out.
Probably because it's so good!

I thought I'd try this as I saw it was on offer and I've heard good things about it in the past. So far,
I like it. It's nice to use and feels refreshing. I wouldn't say I've seen a massive difference. It just feels
nice and refreshing is all.

Can never be without these babies! They're the best facial wipes of all time!
Honestly.

I wanted to pick up another one of these as my other one's getting a bit grubby. Since buying this
I've not applied my foundation any other way!

I wanted to try out different types of deodorant and I came across this one as it was on offer. (can never
say no to a good offer!)  I liked it so much I even put it in my monthly favourite. So I went out a
bought a few just to make sure I was stocked up!

This book was bought quite a few week back but I really wanted to include it as I really love the recipes
in it. I do wish there was a few more recipes in there but overall it's just a really cool recipe book and
the recipes look amazing. By the way, none of these recipes are healthy, apart from one recipe for green
juice. So don't expect any healthy options in there lol.

TK Maxx Gold Decorative Plate (Similar Here)
I really wanted more decorative items for my room and my desk and when I saw this on offer in TK Maxx
for £5 I couldn't say no. I really love the gold on the white. It just looks really chic and pretty. I wanted to
originally put all my purfume bottles on there but now I'm thinking to put all my regular skincare bits on
there. I'm torn! We'll see how it ends up but for now, it's a pretty little decoration.

TK Maxx Purse
Another bargain in TK Maxx is this purse. £5! I've literally been looking for a new purse for almost a year!
My old one was from Primark and I just got so sick of having the same boring one. Any other one I wanted
was way too expensive, I always love looking at the bags and purses in TK Maxx. But I just love that place
in general. It's just a nude coloured purse with all the card space and things I need, because I have a lot
of cards. It's getting a bit ridiculous I even had to double/triple them up. The brand on the front says
'New Design' but I have no idea of that brand and nothing came up on Google that I could find so sorry!



Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment