Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

June Favourites



Hey guys!
It's the beginning of July (crazy!) which means it's time to share my June favourites with you.
I haven't really tried out any new products through June so I haven't got many favourites this month,
but I did pop into Boots and Superdrug recently to get some products I've been wanting to try out so
hopefully I'll have a bit more to show you next month!




This was something I bought a little while back, I just never opened it for some reason. But I found it going
through all my make-up s thought I'd start finally using it and I am SO glad I did. It's definitely my new
favourite mascara. I don't like my lashes to look too fake. I like them to look quite natural and this mascara
is perfect for that. It doesn't clump, it's not gloopy and it doesn't dry out in a week, which is something
that annoys me about a lot of mascaras.

This is a toner I use quite regularly. It's for spot prone skin (which mine is) and it helps dry out the spot
without drying out your whole face!

I've had this brush for quite a long time now. I've always used it for blush as it is a blush brush.
But recently, I've started using it for bronzer and I'm really liking the outcome. I usually use the
big powder brush for bronzer but I feel this one is just a lot better for bronzer.

This is a bit of a random one but  but I just wanted to mention it as I've seen a lot of people talking
about stick deodorants recently and want to share my thoughts. I usually use spray deodorants as
I never really thought of using stick ones. But I wanted to switch it up and try something different so
I picked up this one and I'm instantly converted! I don't think I'll ever use a spray deodorant again. This feels
like it's actually working and keeping my under arms moisturised as well as I feel like some other
deodorants can leave it feeling quite dry. Really recommend trying something like this if you haven't before.

I know I featured this in my last favourites but I do REALLY love it. It gives a lovely glow and looks
very natural. It's pretty much idiot proof as well. It doesn't leave streaks or patches (as long as you
apply it evenly). I'm just really happy with this purchase and loved it so much I wanted to show it
to you twice!

This foundation is very highly talked about. I can see exactly why! This particular shade I usually
only wear when I'm more tanned and recently I have been because of the good weather. I really
love the coverage it gives and how flawless it looks. I think I'm going to go and purchase one a few shades
lighter just so I can use it all year round because I have really been loving this foundation a lot recently.
Plus it's inexpensive and L'Oreal usually have offers on.

Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment