Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites


Hey guys!
It's come around to that time of the month again to do a monthly favourites!
This month I have been focusing more on skincare just because I've been breaking out a bit more than
usual and that's never good.. Thankfully these products have helped me out with that this month!






In my last post I mentioned this Aussie dry shampoo after coming across it in Boots. I usually use
Batiste dry shampoo and always loved it. But after discovering this Aussie one I was way too excited. I
really love it! I do still love Batiste and  honestly, I will probably just get whatever is on offer in the future
and just switch between them both as I love them both pretty equally at the moment, but I really wanted
to mention this one as I do really love it. I think the other thing that sucks is that you get less in the
Aussie one than Batiste and also it doesn't smell as good as Batiste. Otherwise, I'm a pretty satisfied customer!


After seeing a post from one of my favourite Bloggers/Youtubers (Michelle from Beauty and the Blog)
I went straight out and bought this scrub! She mentioned that she suffers from Keratosis Pilaris. It's
quite a common condition where the skin is red and bumpy. It's harmless but unfortunately there's no
cure. Most people get it on the back of their upper arms and thighs, which is where I get it.  She also
mentioned that she used this scrub to help get her skin smoother in those areas. So what do I do? I
immediately go out and buy this. I do not regret it. this scrub does wonders! If you suffer from the same
thing them go get this. It's an easy and inexpensive way to help smooth out those bumps. I also use it as
a normal face scrub and make my skin feel exfoliated and so soft and isn't harsh in the slightest!
Michelle's post here.


I love a good face mask and seeing as I love Soap and Glory and they had 1/3 off on all their skincare products
I thought I'd try out some new things. This mask is so relaxing and is perfect for a pamper evening. Leaves
my skin feeling so soft and clean and it really feels like it's getting deep in the pores. I always get so excited to use this!


Recently when I've wanted to wear a bit of colour on my lips but nothing too dramatic, I'll opt for this
lipstick from Revlon. It's a pinkish nude so goes with pretty much anything. I'm not a massive fan of nude lip
colours usually as they don't suit me that well unless they have pinkish tones in them. This one is my favourite
go to nude. Suits me perfectly!


Not long along I decided to switch up my skincare routine and use this rosehip oil at night instead
of a night time moisturiser. It really helps my skin feel hydrated since using it I've never looked back.
It doesn't break me out and helps with any scars or marks on my face. The only downside is that it's a little pricey
but I'm more than happy to pay it with the results I get!


I've had my Clarisonic for a very long time now and I have never had a single problem with it. It's definitely
one of the best purchases I've ever made. I feel like whenever I break out or my skin just have a bad few
days I can always rely on my Clarisonic to get my skin back in good condition! I would definitely
recommend in investing in a Clarisonic if you ever get the chance to.



Photography by Sophie ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment