Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

August Favourites


Hey guys!
I can't believe we're going to be in September next week. Although I'm kind of glad as I quite I'm
looking forward to Autumn and Winter (not the rain though!)
Anyway, here's all the products I've been loving through the month of August.
Enjoy!





I found this Journal in TK Maxx. I can't find it anywhere online but I've linked where it's originally from, they
have some similar stuff on their website. I just really liked this and thought it would be a great note book to
write all my blogging stuff in. Also I just love the inspirational words on the front of it. It's a nice little reminder
whenever I write in it.

I did a review on this foundation in my last post and if you read it, you'd know I really liked it. It's the only
foundation I've used this whole month as I really love it. So inexpensive and gives a great dewy finish.
Definitely recommend giving it a go!

So, my local Superdrug just added this new brand in store and I was pretty much like a kid in a candy store
when I first saw it. I just wanted to pick up everything and try just, especially as it's all so affordable!
I'm going back to try out more things and will probably be doing a few reviews on them soon. So far, everything
I've tried from here, I love! This palette was only £4! I decided to get the matte palette as I don;t wear many
bright colours on my eyes and I just wanted a simple palette of their to try out first. This palette is great for the
price you pay. The eye shadow isn't the best pigment ever, but it's still pretty damn good and if I put on an eye
primer then it'll stay all day but if not, it'll fade throughout the day. So as long as you use a primer this palette is
great. I'll be going back to get more!

I also did a review on this concealer in my recent post as well and I literally love this stuff. It's just a great under
 eye concealer. As you can see I've used it to death the past month. It's so creamy and glides on so smoothly. I
 apply it with my Real Techniques blending sponge and gives a flawless finish.

I've been trying out different skincare products recently and after using up all my regular Clean & Clear spot
 treatment gel I use, I bought this as I really like Soap & Glory's skincare range. I really like this spot treatment.
 It reduces the size of the spot quite a lot over night. It doesn't completely get rid of it but it makes it look a lot less noticeable.

I have only ever bought a few things from the Topshop make-up range and I always forget how much I like
 their products. These lip paints are so pigmented and aren't sticky at all. I really love this colour, it's so natural
 and it's definitely a 'your lips but better' colour! I always pop this on when I want to add a bit of colour.



I'm really falling in love with this brand of make-up and this lipstick is such a great idea. It's basically a normal
 lipstick but with Argan Oil on the outside of it. It give my lips so much hydration with a great colour. Plus, these
 lipstick are only £3! I mean, come on. That's just such a deal I cannot pass up!


Since driving, I annoyingly have to pay for parking pretty much anywhere I go and I like to be organised and
 prepared so I make sure I have tons of change all the time and having it all in my purse just makes it so heavy
 so I wanted to invest in a cute little coin purse that I could just stick in my handbag. I found this one in H&M
 and I really love it. It was £9.99, which I thought was pretty good! I can't find the exact one online so try looking
 in store for it. I have linked one that has a similar look to it though.



Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment