Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Homeware Haul



Hey everyone!
I don't think I've ever done a homeware haul before, even though I'm forever buying things for my room!
I've only got a few things here that I've bought in the past month or so but I get so excited and wanted to
show you the bits I got. Plus I'm sure they will be more soon enough!










Pillow - Primark 
Similar Here/Here
I like my bedding to be quite simple so its all white. I wanted to add a very small bit of colour and needed
some extra pillows anyway and thought these would go perfectly. Plus, there were only £5 each!

Small Vase - TK Maxx
Similar Here
I got this small vase/candle holder so I could use it for all my smaller make up brushes.

Lamp - Wilko
Here
I got two of these for each side and I like very simple, light colours in my room. My bedding and furniture is all
white, my walls are an pearl/ivory colour. (The paint colour was called Ivory Tusk and I got it from Wilkinson's.)
I like the bits in my room to either be white/cream/gold colours.

Large Vase W/ Gold Rim
Similar Here
I got two of these from Wilkinsons. I can't find a link for them on their website and I literally grabbed the last two
so I don't know whether they do them anymore :( They looked so beautiful though and I'm doing up my make-up
storage and want it to look very simple and elegant. I got one either side of my mirror on my desk and will be
using them as brush holders for my bigger make-up brushes.

Photo Frame - Asda
Here (but mine is in 6x4)
I have a photo of me and one of my nephews from the day they were both born and really just wanted a frame.
I love this style, I have another one very similar and this only cost me £4! Bargain.

(There side table isn't part of this but it's from Ikea for anyone wondering.)


Photography by Sophie Ford.
Thank you for reading.
Sophie X

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some lovely homeward pieces at good prices! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm very pleased with my recent finds! X

    ReplyDelete