Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

My Night Time Skincare Routine


Hey everyone!
So this is my current night time skincare routine. It is forever changing but most of these products I have
used for a long time and really do love. I don''t believe you should use too many products on your skin
because that's when it gets complicated. I prefer to have a nice simple skincare routine!




The first and most important thing in my skincare routine is my Clarisonic. Since getting it over a year ago I've
never looked back. It's an investment as it did cost me £99, but it's one of the best investments I've ever made.
It has really changed my skin for the better. My skin is still in no way perfect thanks for hormones and stress,
but this has made a massive difference in my skin. It gets a lot more dirt out of your skin then you usually
would by just regularly cleansing. It is definitely something I recommend you get if you take your skincare
seriously. By the way if you don't know what a Clarisonic is then where the hell have you been? - It's basically
a toothbrush for your face

This is the cleanser that I use with my Clarisonic. (I use it in the morning with a hot cloth as well - the way
it is recommended). It's a gentle cleanser that leaves my skin feeling smooth, moisturised and cleansed. It's for
all skin types as well, so anyone can use it which is great. I always get it when it's on offer or when I have a
voucher from Boots so makes it around £5 instead of £9.95

These are definitely my holy grail face wipes. I've been using them for years. I always have a back up spare in
my drawer in case I ever run out. They're so gentle on my skin and always get all of my eye make-up off. I usually
take the majority of my make-up off with one of these, then go in with my No7 cleanser and clarisonic as I never
rely on just a face wipe alone to take off all my make-up,

I've only recently added this product into my skincare routine. So far, I really love it. I will usually put some
of this on a cotton pad and wipe it all over the face after cleansing my skin. It's not made any massive differences
in my skin as of yet but I can see a little bit of improvement. I've just replaced my usual toner with this now to see
if it's any better.

After the Neutrogena cleansing lotion has dried, I will then use this amazing rosehip oil on my skin as
night time moisturiser. It's not greasy in the slightest, although you'd think and oil would be. It sinks into the
skin so nicely and leaves it feel so hydrated and smooth. I also love the fact it's organic and I can now get
it in my local Boots!

If I have any breakouts going on then I will just dab some of this in the problem area and by morning it will have
gone down quite a bit and isn't as visible. It doesn't get rid of the spot completely over night, but it does reduce
redness and size quite a bit. I'm forever trying out different spot treatments though!

I don't always use an eye cream at night but when I do, I use this Benefit one. It's helps brighten the under
eye area and works nicely. I am in search for an anti-ageing under eye night cream but in the mean time, this
does the job fine!


Seeing as we're on the subject of skincare, I just thought I'd quickly share 5 of my favourite face masks with you!




Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment