Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Review: Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipsticks




Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to be doing a review on Makeup Revolution's Amazing lipstick range.
My local Superdrug has recently started stocking this brand, which, has made very happy!
Whilst having a search at what they did, I saw these lipsticks for only £1 and thought I'll give some
a go and if I don't like them then it's okay as they were only £1 each! I picked up the colour 'Divine'
(pictured far left) a few weeks back and because I liked it so much, I went back a few days later
and they were practically sold out! The other 3 I bought were pretty much the only
colours left.



   (L-R Divine, Luscious, Beloved & Lady)

When I first saw these lipsticks I was so in love, the colours are absolutely beautiful and they have such a
great range of shades to choose from. I did assume that because they were £1, they were probably going to
be a bit crap. Man, was I wrong! When I first tried Divine, I found that not only does it stay for quite a
while but it didn't transfer when kissing. I think that's pretty damn good considering I didn't even have to use
my lipcote! 

The price to me is absolutely amazing. You can't go wrong with a lipstick for £1! From What I can see, there
are about 22 different colours in this range, so if you want to collect the whole range then it's only going to cost
you £22, which I think is amazing.

The other thing I'm pretty impressed with is the fact that they are so creamy, event the matte shades! I find that some
matte lipsticks can be quite dry and not go on very smoothly. They are also much more pigmented that I thought
you would be. I'm so impressed.

Overall I really like these lipsticks and will definitely be purchasing more of them. Its unfortunate that they
always seem to sell out so fast in my local Superdrug and although you can buy it online, I like to have a look
at the products in person and swatch everything. With them only be £1, you can't go wrong at all. I definitely
suggest trying them out if you like to experiment with you lip colour or your just a lip product addict!







Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment