Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

September Favourites


Hello everyone :)
It's time for another favourites today and I'm so excited that it's now Winter!
I can't wait to get out all my jumpers and coats!
I've actually already bought 2 coats already (whoops!)
One of them is actually one of my favourites this month!
Hope you Enjoy!



I really wanted to try out the Macadamia Oil brand as I've heard so many good things about them, but didn't
want to commit to the big bottles as they can be quite expensive. I thought getting this little travel kit
would be best to try out a bunch of their products. I've used up the shampoo and conditioner already
and am definitely buying the full size bottles! It leaves your hair feeling truly nourished and in great
condition My favourite is the hair oil. It smells incredible! It doesn't make it greasy at all and lasts ages.
My other favourite is the hair mask. It recommends you only use it once a week as it's quite intense.
They are very pricey but I found them on Amazon for much cheaper! So definitely have a look on there!

I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette's but if you are on a budget I definitely recommend the palette's from
Makeup Revolution. They range from about £4-£8 and the colours are amazing. There's so many different
palette's and colours to choose from as well. The pigmintation in these palette's are great. For £4, I honestly
didn't expect much from it. But was happily surprised to find out how good these palette's really are.

Seeing as my hair colour is now dark, I wanted to tint my eyebrows darker also. For the days I want to just not
wear make-up my eyebrows look a bit better when they are a darker. this kit is perfect for doing just that. I did
my research before hand and found that this was the best selling at home kit. It was around £7.50 and says
it lasts up to 6 weeks each time you do it and I still have loads of product left so definitely a great investment!
Really easy to do as well!

I really am loving this cleansing lotion. I usually put it on a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face just after
I've cleansed morning and night. I don;t have terrible acne but I do get spots and more so when I'm stressed.
I feel like this has helped calm my skin and stop so many spots popping up when I'm stressed.

I'm really impressed with this little make-up brush. Only £3 from Wilko! It's a great little brush to use for
smudging out my shadow. They have a whole range of brushed and after using this I definitely would like to
try out more from the range. If you can't afford MAC brushes then they have a great little collection of brushes
and you can't really go wrong with these sorts of prices!

I am sooo in love with my new jacket. I've wanted one of these styles of jackets for so long but could never
find one at an affordable price. This one I got from Missguided for £42ish. It's originally £50 but I got a 15%
discount. They always have discounts and promotions going on which is always really helpful! It's so cosy
and warm and goes with almost anything. The only annoying thing is that the fleece bit inside does leaves
lots of bits on anything you wear so I  try not to wear black underneath. It'll go after a few uses of wearing it though!




No comments:

Post a Comment