Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

Empties


Hello everyone!
I've never done one of these posts before but I've always enjoyed reading about other people's
empties and thought I'd share some of mine with you guys.
I hope you enjoy!



Lush Mask Of Magnaminty
If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know that this is one of my most favourite face masks ever!
I love the feelings this mask gives me when I use it. It feels so fresh and revitalising. I've bought
quite a few lots of this mask in the past and will always continue to repurchase it. It really gives my skin
a good deep clean.

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
This is my first bottle of this stuff and I would say it took me about 5/6 months to use it all up. I think
that's pretty amazing since it's the smallest bottle they do. I usually use this every night after I've cleansed
and tones my face. If my skin is really playing up I'll usually skip this and use some sort of spot/acne
product instead. I have actually already repurchased this and I didn't feel I could ever be without it now.
I've really loved using this at night. It makes my skin feel much more plump and hydrated. I much prefer
to use this at night instead of a facial moisturiser. 

Simple Kind To Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes
I've used this wipes for years! I can't fault them. They're just what works for me and what I've always loved.
I do have some back ups of these wipes as I love them so much and they are great for travelling. Recently
I've switched up my skincare routine and these are no longer part of it sadly, but I will always continue to
have a pack ready to use. Plus they never fail to get rid of stubborn make up!

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer in Light
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this concealer. I'm just obsessed with it. I use it every time I do my make-up now.
I use to hear about this product so much and always wondered what the fuss was all about. Now I've tried it,
I see what all the fuss was about! Personally for me it lasts about 2 months. I think that's pretty reasonable
and it is very affordable. The only thing I really hate is that it's so popular, I find it very difficult to get hold
of at any of my local Boots/Superdrug's. I will be repurchasing this for sure though!

Batiste Dry Shampoo Brown Dark Deep
Since dying my hair darker, I've found it difficult to use dry shampoo. Brown hair and dry shampoo just
don't go together! Then I found this beauty! It's a dry shampoo specially for dark hair. It doesn't come out in
a white powder like the usual ones. It comes out in a dark powder instead and looks very natural. Highly
suggest this if you have dark hair! I've already repurchased this as well as I can never be without dry shampoo!



Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment