Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

What In My Bag?


Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to be doing my first 'What's in my bag' post. Every girl loves a good nose around
and see what other girls carry around with them. Mine's not really interesting (not to me anyway!)
but I hope you enjoy it!



Zara Bag Similar Here
I got this bag in April for my birthday and I love it. It's goes with everything. You can hold the smaller
straps on your arms or use the longer strap to wear on your shoulder and you can fit a decent amount of
stuff in here!

TK Maxx Purse - Similar Here
This purse was an abolsutely bargain! I just needed something simple and cheap with a lot of card space!
It was £5 in TK Maxx on sale. That's pretty damn good if you ask me!

H&M Butterfly Coin Purse
I usually keep this in my bag with change in it for parking as I don't like loads of change in my purse.
That's the joys of having a car!

I always carry my deodorant around with me just incase! I've been using this one from Nivea but recently
I picked up the stick form of Mitchum and I prefer it so much more!

I always like to carry some sort of perfume or body spray with me just to make sure I'm smelling nice all day long!

Sometimes I'll stick a lipgloss or balm in my bag just to gives my lips a bit of colour.

Ibuprofen Tablets
I try my best not to take any pain killers if I can help it, but if I've ever got a migraine or it's that time of
the month, these are life saviours!

Water
You should always keep hydrated!

Chewing Gum
It's always good to carry some with you, just incase!

Keys
I can't drive or get in my house without them..




Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment