Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Top 10 Under £5



Hey everyone!
Today I wanted to just do a quick post on my top 10 make up products under £5 for people on
a budget. I'm gonna make it short and sweet as I've spoke about most of these products already!
Hope you enjoy!






Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 4.19
I'm pretty sure most of you have seen endless people raving about this concealer. It's because it's amazing
at such a great price. I really love it for under the eyes and just concealing any blemishes on my face. It
just conceals really well and it's so affordable. I usually pick up a few when I get a new one as they
always sell out so quickly!

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Mattes 4
I love this palette so much. If you don't wear tons of make-up like me or just like neutral matte shades then
this palette is great for you. It has 12 shades to choose from and you can do so many looks with just this
one palette. Plus the best part is it's just £4!
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in Lady 1
I love experimenting with lip colours and I love the fact that these lipsticks from Makeup Revolution are
just £1! make it so affordable to do that! They have great pigmentation and a great range of colours in their
collection. My favourite shade is this bright red shade called 'Lady'.
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge 4.24
This is the only way I apply my liquid foundation and I don't think I will ever go back to using a brush.
I have dry skin so using a damp sponge to apply my foundation really leaves my face looking dewy and
flawless. If your on a budget but really want a beauty blender then I suggest you try this sponge from
Real Techniques as it does the same job but only costs a percentage of the price the beauty blender is.

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara 4.99
I love filling in my brows. They just frame my face a lot more and to keep them in place all day,
I use this tinted brow mascara. I prefer to use a tinted mascara as it feels in any sparse bits you
may have missed.
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow 2.99
I usually fill in my brows usually a an angled brush and an 'Faint' eye shadow from Urban Decay. Sometimes
I like to switch it up and use this brow pencil from Maybelline. What I love is that it has the pencil one side
and a spoole the other. I think its important to brush your brows out in between doing them as it makes
them look more natural.

Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish 3.99
Barry M nail polish's are amazing. They have an incredible range of shades and I love the fact they're so
inexpensive. They range from about £2.99-£3.99. My favourite shade from this range is 'Lychee'.
Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder 3.99
I don't use powder too much as I have quite dry skin. I do get an oily t-zone every so often and when I do,
I use this transparent powder from Rimmel. It doesn't change the colour of your face as just gives you a
nice matte finish. It's also great for setting your concealer.
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipliner  2.99
I've only just recently got into lip liners and I'm already addicted. They make your lipstick stay longer and I
love the fact you can also just wear them as an overall shade. It's perfect because they are matte and have
much better staying power then lipsticks and you don't have to worry about it transferring too easily!
Wilko Premium Eye Make Up Smudger Brush 3 
Recently when I was in Wilkinson's, I noticed they've completely redone their beauty department. They
now do these make-up brushes (which look almost identical to Real Techniques). I noticed this 'smudger
brush' and though it would be a great blending brush. It works perfectly and I'm still so shocked it was only £3!


Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment