Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Berry Lips



Hello everyone!
I love a good berry lip. Especially now with the colder weather.
They basically just go hand in hand really. Today I wanted to share with
you a few of my favourite berry colours that are perfect this season!




Topshop lip Crayon in Suspect (no longer available)
This is more of a brick red but I do like the way it looks. I love the colour but it is incredibly drying
on the lips so I wouldn't recommend wearing it for a long period of time and I sometimes like to
put a gloss on top if I don't want a matte look.

This is my favourite lip colour at the moment.Plus it's so moisturising on the lips. I worried this might
dry my lips out like the Topshop lip crayon on but not at all. It some lights it does look more of a
brick red which I'm usually not a big fan of but I do love this colour.

In the picture wearing this lip butter, it does look more pink but it's more a a deeper pink. It's a very pretty
colour and would suit so many skin tones. I know some people aren't a fan or such a dark lip so I think this
is perfect as it's more of a pinky/berry colour. It's very glossy and creamy and glides on your lips so nicely.

This is my all time favourite dark lip colour. I've had it for such a long time and no matter how many other
dark lip colours I come across, I will always love this one. It is more daring as it's very dark so not everyone
will be comfortable wearing this but I love experimenting with lip colours. It doesn't dry my lips out at all
and gives your lips a nice shine.








Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment