Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas Wish List



Hello everyone!
So Christmas is in about 5 weeks.. eek! I'm already getting so excited, I've actually given my wish
list out to the family. I've also almost brought all my gifts already as I'm so organised! Plus I hate how
busy it gets nearer to Christmas. Anyway, here's a few things on my wish list this year..







I already own a pair of Ugg slippers and they are the most comfortable things ever! I wanted these ones
for a while. They look so cute and comfy!

I've slowly started working out and I would like to start running/jogging too. I wanted some really good
but simple looking running shoes. These are pricey but hopefully that'll motivate me enough to run!

This has been my signature perfume for years but it runs out so quickly and it's not cheap/ I definitely
wouldn't mind this in my stocking this year!

This is another one of my favourite perfumes ever. It always reminds me of the colder weather and
brings back good memories.

I know I'm a little late on this one but I wasn't too desperate to try this palette out as I know it is very
similar to the first one but I definitely wouldn't mind having it in my collection! It's definitely a nice little
stocking filler.

I really need to get a new Clarisonic as my one recently broke :(. I'm not sure how exactly, it just won't
turn on any more or even charge. I'm not fussed about any of the new Clarisonic's if I'm honest. Just the
basic Mia will make me happy!

I''m not much of a book lover but this looks like a great little read for girls who are into their make-up like myself!

I know this came out a while ago but I've heard nothing but good things about this book. I'm always up
for educating myself on how to have a healthier lifestyle

This is more of a present I will be buying myself! I need a camera to be able to focus on blogging much
more and this is the one I've been recommended to get. It's pricey but very worth it. Can't wait to finally have
my own camera!


Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment