Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

October Favourites



Hey everyone!
I'm a little late with my favourites this month but hopefully it was worth the wait!
I've been switching up my skincare a lot recently so I've got a few new skincare products here which
I'm really excited to share with you. Plus I finally found a brow product that I absolutely love for only £6.
Enjoy!




Im very happy with my brow routine but I'm always looking of other brow products to try out, especially if
they are cheaper! As soon as I saw the advert for this, I went straight out and bought it and now I'm obsessed.
I looks very natural and is so easy to apply. Definitely suggest it if you're a brow beginner. The only fault
with it is that the side the sponge is, has started sort of leaking. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem
but other than that it's an amazing little product.

I wanted to try these new lipsticks for ages! I finally got round to trying them and I bought this colour and
another colour which is a bright red and I'm so in love. I've heard mixed reviews on these but I personally love
them. They are very pigmented and last ages. Plus they don't leave your lips looking dry as they are very
moisturising as well. Pretty good for only £4.99!

After my most recent post, I'm sure you can tell I really like this mascara. I won't go on as you can read what my
thoughts were on it in that post but it's the best mascara I've ever used. The primer came free with the mascara
and it really does help using it before applying the mascara. It's not the cheapest I know but it is 10% off at the
moment at Debenhams!

I spoke about this cleansing balm in my latest collective haul. I'm really getting on well with it. I've had it over
a month and it's barely gone down so although it's pricey, it does last quite a while which is worth it in the
long run. It's creamy and literally takes off all my make up. I use it with a muslin cloth and my face feels so
much cleaner and moisturised after using it. I've definitely converted to cleansing balms now!

Seeing as I'm trying to get a better skincare routine, I thought I better get a decent night cream. I've always
loved Origins products and have never had any complaint about anything I've bought from them. This cream
helps renew your skin overnight and keeps your skin looking moisturised and fights dullness. My skin looks
so much more plump and glowly (if that's even a word!) since using it!

I wanted a new toner that was a bit stronger and gave me better results. I was using Neutogena's spot stress
control cleansing lotion after I used my cleansing balm to help fight against spots but I wasn't seeing as
much of a change as I'd like. I researched others to see what the best sellers where and what things people
liked. I bought two different ones and this was one of them. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm
definitely seeing a different since using it! I use it night and morning after cleansing and when I wake up all
my blemished and reduced quite a bit


 Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick - Berry Much                               Maybelline Brow Satin - Medium Brown


Matalan Owl Coasters - Similar Here & Here
Having white furniture is pretty but it does mean that if I'm not careful I can leave marks which, I obviously
don't want so for a while I've been on the look out for some cute coasters. I saw these in Matalan and just had
to get them! I believe I paid about £4/£6 for them, so pretty reasonable pricing. I couldn't find the actual ones
I got online but found some similar.




Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment