Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013


Christmas gift ideas for
HER



I know most of you will already have your presents sorted for 
everyone, but for those who don't I thought I'd share some
ideas of what to get.




I can't not mention this. I don't know what girl who is a lover of make-up wouldn't want this. It's so pretty
and so far all the reviews for this palette and making me want it even more than I already did. They're
all new colours as well. Exciting! It's not on my Christmas list because I'm actually hoping to get it before
Christmas. Pay day couldn't come sooner!

I would LOVE this as a gift. I have already purchased the Drink Up Intensive Overnight hydrating
mask, which I love. I would really like the other so also seeing as they are best sellers and I've heard so
many great reviews about them. These masks alone are pricey (£22 each), so if you don't want to 
commit and get 3 lots of £22 masks then I suggest this gift set! Plus what girl doesn't love a face mask?

 I really like this cleanser and I know a lot of people who do too. If you don't have a 
lot of money or you're doing a Secret Santa then this is a great little gift.

Girls love their jewellery and I think this is such a pretty way to store it. It's very different 
to the usual jewellery box and I love the fact it's very 'shabby chic'. The compartments inside are also 
removable if you want more space, which is great!

Everyone loves a onsie. This one I've been wanting for so long. It's so cosy and so soft. The only thing
with onsie's is that they can be a bit awkward with sizing. This one is made in either petite, normal
or tall and then you select the size you want with it, which is awesome.
Perfect lazy day attire!

If she's into cooking then she'll love this. I bought it for myself last year. It has such quick easy
meals to do and I've also got the 30 minute meals. His cook books are so inexpensive and the
recipes are so easy to follow. Even if you're new to cooking it's a great book to have in the kitchen.

If she's into films then here's some of my top DVD's that she might be interested in..
The Croods £9.99


Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment