Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

November Favourites


Hi Guys!
Little bit late, but here's my favourites from November..


I am so obsessed with this scarf right now. It's so cosy and warm and I am in love with the print.
It's so big, so can be turned into a shawl/cape as well. This is definitely my winter staple! It's unfortunately 
sold out now so I got mine from eBay.

So, I never really use toner but when I break out I will always use this. It's for skin prone to
spots/oiliness/blackheads. My skin is definitely spot prone but not oily in the slightest.
I will get a bit of an oily t-zone but its very, very rare. I find this works really well when I break out.
It will literally calm my skin down and dry out any spot very quickly. 

I was never really into nude nail polish's on myself as I prefer deep reds and deep purples.
I kept seeing this one pop up everywhere though and everyone was talking about it.
I thought I might as well try it as it was only £3.99 and I'm so happy I bought it! It's a very pretty and 
legant colour. I've found that mine personally will start to chip after about 4 days
(I don't wear a base or top coat).

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the baby lips but personally I quite like them.
I like this one as it gives my lips a nice pinky tint without looking too full on and also moisturises them.
But if i have really dry lips then I will use something a bit stronger like Carmex/Vaseline.

I mentioned this blending sponge in my previous haul. I recently realised how much I actually
really love this. It just applies my foundation so evenly and so flawlessly. What's even better is
that it's only £4.99!

This product was also in my recent haul. I'm getting on with it really, really well. 
It hasn't broke me out at all and my skin feels so clean and moisturised after using it. I really like
using the muslin cloth with it because I feel like it opens up my pores and really cleans my skin properly.
Also, I've noticed since using it I haven't had as many spots as I usually do so that's always good!
I just wish I'd found this sooner

I had a bit of a bad break out not too long ago, so after cleansing my face I would use the
Garnier toner, then pop this gel onto any really bad areas and when I woke up in the morning it wasn't as red or
noticeable as it was before. The spot won;t vanish over night so don't expect it to but with some of
my really bad spots it was basically gone after about a week of using it morning and night. It's very
affordable and lasts for ages too!

A few of my favourite songs from November..

Photography by Sam Clare Photography

Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment