Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Haul


Hi guys!
So this weekend I did a little shopping and just picked up some
bits I needed from Boots and a few there things that I've
been wanting for a while.



I recently purchased this concealer in Shade 2 and felt it matched my skin very well but wanted
Shade 1 as I wanted a lighter shade for under my eyes. Also, I might be needed this lighter shade
for an all over concealer anyway as I'm so pale this winter! It's a great concealer and does
the job well and it's so affordable. Although I will suggest that if you have dry skin like
myself, then moisturise before applying this concealer as it sometimes makes the dry area's
a bit flaky and show up a bit more and no one wants that! I use Cetaphil's moisturising
lotion for dry/extra dry skin.


I've been looking for a new cleanser for so long and I thought I'd try out this hot cloth
cleanser from No7 as I always get vouchers from Boots and I've heard so many good things about
this product. I've had it for about a week now and I love it. It says it's for all skin types, which
sometimes worries me that I might not benefit as much than if I were to get a cleanser specifically
for my skin type. This cleanser is really lovely though. It's literally all I use and it takes off every
speck of make-up and makes my skin feel so clean and moisturised as well. It doesn't feel so heavy
on the skin or greasy and so far I've not broke out. So, so far so good! 


I needed a new hairspray and I've always thought the Got2b range is quite good and affordable
so I thought I'd go ahead and try this! It's pretty good and keeps the hair is place for a long time.
The thing that I weirdly like about it though (apart from the fact is hold my hair in place) is that it
smells like pina colada. I'm not sure if it's meant to or I'm the only one who smells it, but I really
like it! I hate hair sprays that smell horrible, it really puts me off them when they smell bad so it's
nice when they actually smell decent. If you've got it or smelt it before then, do you agree?
Or am I the only one?


I ALWAYS use this sponge to do my foundation. I have been for ages now. I always wanted
a beauty blender but they're just expensive and hard to get hold of and when I saw this a while
back, I thought I'd try it as it's so cheap and it looks pretty similar. I've never used a brush to
do my foundation since! It's great and does the job  perfectly. So if you're looking for a beauty
blender dupe, then here you go!


I've been looking for a more formal jacket/coat recently and I found this one from H&M.
I'm a size 10 usually but there was only a size 6 and 14 left. I tried on the size 6 just because looking
at it, it did look like it'd fit me. It fits perfectly which I think is because the style of the coat
is over sized. I'm glad I got it a few sizes down though as I think if I were to get a 10, it would
drown me a bit and I prefer things to look a bit more fitted. It's really warm and goes
perfectly with my new scarf!


So I saw this scarf in Zara a few weeks ago and wasn't too sure about it. I really wanted a check
scarf and after seeing it on so many people I thought, 'right, I need that scarf'. After finding
out that it's sold out everywhere, I found the scarf on eBay from a seller who has 100% feedback
and even lived in the same town as me. I emailed her asking if we could meet up instead on doing
it on eBay to save on postage. She said yes as it saved her posting it also and it's the exact one
from Zara. She's really lovely and a great seller. She also has more if anyone is wanting one!
Link to the scarf here.



Photography by Sam Clare Photography

Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment