Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013


Christmas gift ideas for
HIM


Part 2 to my Christmas gift idea post.


Paintballing for 4 £39
I think any guys would love an activity day like this as a present! And the fact he can
take 3 of his friends makes it all the more fun!

Nixon The Time Teller P Watch £64.99
I bought this watch for my boyfriend (Sam) last year. I remember he said he wanted a 
watch and after doing some research I found this one. I thought it was a very nice, simple watch
and isn't too crazy. It wasn't overly expensive and I just watched to make sure it was waterproof
also because I know how clumsy boys can be! He loves it and wears it everyday.

Long-Sleeved Sweater by David Beckham £24.99
If you're looking for some nice lounge wear for him then I suggest the David Beckham
Collection at H&M. It's affordable, stylish and perfect for the winter. The sweater I have linked
above is one of my favourite things from the collection.

Zara Leather Change Holder £19.99
Men seem to have a lot of loose change in their pockets and I don't know about you but
Sam seems to just take all the bits and pieces out of his pocket from the day and shove it on the
side table. Which ends up with me finding bits of change around the room. This is something 
that would sort out that problem. That's if they remember to use it!

Whisky Stones £17.99
If you have someone in the family that like their Whisky then this present is ideal. It will
chill your drink like ice would without watering it down.

Next Men's Wallet £18
I personally think a wallet in a nice gift to give to a guy. Also, it's very hard to go wrong with it.
Whether it's for your Boyfriend, Dad, Brother or even Brother-In-Law, if it's a nice simple leather
wallet with enough room, they'll appreciate it.


If he's into films then he's a few of my top picks for DVD's for him..
Man of Steel £9.99
Django Unchained £5
Iron Man 3 £10
Kick Ass 2 £9.99
The Hangover Part 3 £9.99
(Or you can get The Hangover Trilogy for £15)


Thanks for reading!
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment