Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Ciate Advent Calender Part 2




Hello everyone!
So I did a post about a week or so ago about my advent calender this year. It's basically got nail varnish
each day and two surprise gifts instead of unhealthy chocolate everyday! Today I'm just showing you
the first week of the things I've got from it including one of the surprise gifts!
My first post on My Ciate Advent Calender Here



L-R: Snow Globe, Boudoir, Hopscotch, Hoopla, Sugar Plum & Fit For A Queen.
Below is the bracelet I got as a surprise gift.


Each day when I open a new door there is a lovely little uplifting quote on
the inside of each door which I absolutely love.

In the first week I got 2 glittery nail polish's, 2 pastel shade's and 2 bright shades. I think the first lot of
colours are very lovely. My favourite one so far is the bright red (Boudoir). It's the perfect colour for Christmas.
I will be showing you what the colours look like on the nails after I've opened the whole advent calender so
look out for that! I'll also be showing you the next week lot of nail polish's I get!


Camera: Canon 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment