Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

My Ciate Advent Calender Part 3



Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to be showing you the next 7 nail polish's I got in my advent calender.
They're much more spring/summer colours this week apart from the gold glitter which is love.

I got little decorative sliver and red balls which, look very difficult to do but I'm sure after a bit of practice I
can make it work! I got a lovely pale yellow colour which is beautiful but I got another yellow shade which,
is more of a mustard colour. This one I'm not so fond of as I prefer more feminine colours.


L-R: Caviar Pearls Deck the Nails, Kiss Chase, Pillow Fight, Amazing Gracie, Hidden Gem, Loop the Loop & Party Shoes.


My favourite shade is Amazing Gracie and I absolutely love the name of it.
I think it would look beautiful with Party shoes on top.


Camera: Canon 700D
Photography by Sophie ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment