Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

My Haircare Routine



Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to be showing you my haircare routine. I've tried to keep it as simple as possible by
just showing you the main products I use. I don't really use to many different products on my hair
anyway otherwise it gets a bit too much to keep up with.




Here is just a picture of my hair showing you what colour it is and how long it is. I don't think you can tell
from this picture but my hair is in very good condition. I pretty much put that down to the fact that I very
very rarely use any heat on my hair. I sometimes curl my hair but never blow dry it or anything. I will always
leave it to dry naturally unless I'm very desperate and in a rush. I usually wash my hair every 3/4 days
depending on how bad my hair is looking. I also don't get it cut very often but I'm going to try and get into
the habit of having it trimmed regularly.




I usually wash my hair using the Macadamia Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. They work wonder on damaged
hair. I like to invest in things like this as I know it works and also where I don't wash my hair too often I don't
use it up so quickly.
If I'm not using this brand then I will usually use the John Frieda  Shampoo and Conditioner  as it's slightly cheaper
and is easier to get hold of. They aren't anything too special but they are safe for coloured hair and help detangle
hair and helps revive over styled hair.

My favourite hair mask to use is my Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque. It's very powerful so I only use it
about once a week on the mid-length's and ends of my hair instead of a conditioner. Then when my hair is
damp I will put the Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment on the ends of my hair. This smells incredible
and love using it to keep my hair soft. I also use the conditioner from the hair dye I use sometimes also to keep
my colour sealed in. If you were wondering I use Nice n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Colour in 6 Light Brown.




I don't always style my hair as when I'm working there isn't much point but when I do I will usually just back
comb it a little with my Denman Dressing Out Brush and put a bit of Got2b Happy Hour Hairspray in it. I
occasionally curl it and just use a bit of hairspray on top to hold it. Dry shampoo is very important to me
and I always have some handy! My favourite one is Batiste Brown Dry Shampoo. Then, whenever I need to
brush my hair I swear by my Tangle Teezer! It just makes having long thick hair a lot easier.


Camera: Canon 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment