Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

November Favourites




Hello everyone!
Today I'm doing my November Favourites which I'm so exciting about because that means it's now December
and that means it's almost Christmas! I don't have tons of beauty favourites so I've added in a few non beauty
favourites of mine this month to make it more interesting.
Enjoy!



Primark Khaki Knit Jumper
I'm quite fussy when it comes to jumpers as they can make you look quite frumpy or they itch and just find it hard
to find a decent one that's inexpensive as well. This one from Primark fits really nicely and is one of my favourite
colours (khaki) and was only £10!

This is my new favourite exfoliator! I've been looking for a good one for a while now and after seeing quite good
reviews of this brand in Boots, I though I'd try out a few things from the range. This does the job perfectly and
leaves me skin feeling incredibly smooth and it also helps fight against any blemishes.

On the subject of exfoliator and scrubs I wanted one for my body also and this one is very similar to the face
scrub so does just as good of a job. It especially helps if you have Keratosis Pilaris.


I'm a massive fan of face masks. It's the perfect way to relax! Preferably just after a long hot shower with a
cup of tea in hand! ;) This one I got because I thought it was easier as it's a peel off one and it's easier to travel
with them also as they are little throw away sachets. It feels really nice of the skin and it really helps bring down
any blemishes you have.

I have wanted one of these for like.. ever! Seriously. I feel like I'm the last person to get one yet I have the
knottiest longest hair. I've been so desperate for one of these but couldn't really justify spending over £10 on
it after getting my other 'essentials' in Boots every other weekend.. But I finally caved in and got one and I
wish I had sooner. It just makes life so much easier. My hair is long and quite thick and I find it get knotted
a lot underneath and it's such a pain to try and sort it out. With this it' just makes my hair easier to maintain. Plus
it's really compact and pretty!

I've have this bronzer for god knows how long and it's still going! Since it's winter and I'm looking a little pale
these days, I prefer to add a bit of bronzer on my face to make me looking a bit more alive! This is always my
favourite go to bronzer because it's so natural looking and matte and is very easy to blend.

I found myself collecting a lot of notebooks recently.. I always am writing lists or just writing things down in
general and for my blog as well. I like to write things down as I feel more organised and I don't really like
boring old simple notepads. I find it nicer if I have something like this with a nice pattern on my desk as it's
almost like a bit of decoration on my desk as well.

TK Maxx Notebook
These two notebook's are also just to write things down in if I ever need to. I picked them up thought more so
for the quotes on the front. I love little positive quotes like this. It's just nice to read it ever once in a while. both
these quotes are from Jane Austen.
Quotes: 'We have all a better guide in ourselves... than any other person can be' - Jane Austen
'There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.' - Jane Austen








Photography by Sophie ford
Camera: Canon 700D

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment