Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Alpha H Liquid Gold Review



Hello everyone!
Today I'm doing a very exciting review on Alpha H Liquid Gold. I bought this product about a month
back but, have only just decided to review it now. I wanted to make sure I was confident in the product
to talk to you about it. I really hope this helps any of you suffering from bad skin, like myself and I hope
you enjoy this post.




I decided for this review I wanted to show you my skin without any make-up so, you could see for yourself
as well what sort of condition my skin is in after using this product. I have combination skin for any of you
who don't know. I have dry and oily areas and I also suffer from acne. I do not have serious acne, I do have
problematic skin though.

Liquid Gold is a treatment I use every other night. It helps to resurface the skin and also helps with sun damage,
wrinkles and pigmentation. It's supposed to tighten pores and give your skin a clearer complexion. I read a lot
of reviews online before purchasing it and heard that it's amazing for anyone who suffers from acne. I also get
a lot of redness in my skin.

I try and keep my skin routine balanced by using this every other night then using an anti-ageing moisturising
product on the other nights. It's a very strong product so they strongly advise you not to use it daily. Since using
it I have noticed a massive difference in my skin and it's definitely all because of this product. I have much less
breakouts now and the scars and redness from previous spots have reduced massively. In the picture you can see
I have a few spots which is down to hormones unfortunately if you know what I mean! Before I had spots all over
my forehead mostly and I still have a few small ones but it's no where near as bad as it was before. I get stressed a lot
which is why I get spots across my forehead. 

The redness is my skin has definitely gone done as well as the acne. I don't really have loads of enlarged pores but,
I do have some around my nose and in the middle of my forehead. They have become smaller but not as small as
I'd like them so, I'm still hoping in time they will become tighter and less visible. I don't think they are as visible
to other people as they are to my though. 

Overall, I really love this product and it has really changed my skin for the better and I will definitely be
repurchasing it. The only downside to it is that it is very pricey but I'm hoping it lasts a while considering
the price and also considering that I'm only using it every other night.

I hope this has helped any of you and I hope that you go and try if if you have similar skin issued as myself.
I do not regret buying it and believe it is wroth the money I paid!





Photography by Sophie Ford
Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment