Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Body Shop Haul






Hello everyone! Today I've got a little haul from The Body Shop. I had a 40% off
discount code so bought the things I've been lusting over for a while! I've only used one product
once so can't give too much on an opinion on each thing yet but I was just so excited to show  you.
I also got the most loved Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (forgot to picture it - sorry!).
I've only swatched it so far but it looks beautiful! I'm so excited to use it.



This is the only product I've used before and is just a repurchase. I really love the fresh feelings it
gives me. I'm prone to spots so this facial wash helps keep them at bay with out drying my skin out.

I've tried so many different toners recently and I haven't been wow'd by any so far. This one has such
great reviews and goes hand in hand with my tea tree facial wash, so why not give it a go!

I didn't really need a new exfoliator but I wanted to try as much from the body shop as possible. I have
combination skin but also spot prone so, it was either between the tea tree scrub or the seaweed scrub.
I'm trying this one first and see how I get on with it as it claims it unclogs the pores without over-drying.

I wanted to try another facial wash as the seaweed range is supposed to be good for combination skin.
Will keep you updated on how I get on with it!

I researched the products online before I bought them and this product had over 1000 reviews and they
were mostly good. They've supposedly changed it recently so people had complaints but I personally
never used it before so don't know what it was like before. Either way I hope it's as good as everyone
says it is! I'm looking for moisture with out the greasy residue but at he same times helps with any scars
or marks on my face.

Recycled Body Polisher
I've been looking for a good way to exfoliate when in the shower and I saw Amelia Liana talk about this
on one of her videos and instantly was like, 'yes! That's what I've been looking for!' So it was something I
had on my list to pick up when I was at the body shop. I've used it once in the sower so far and I absolutely
love it! I really want to go in and pick up extras just in case. (I tend to do that when I love something as
I'm scared it'll discontinue/sell out.)


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment