Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

My Morning Routine



Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
Today I'm going to show you my morning routine and what I do on a typical morning.
(Be warned - you do see in when I first wake up without make-up!)





I usually wake up at 8.30am at the latest everyday - even on my days off.
The first thing I do is turn my alarm off and check my phone - emails, Facebook, Instagram etc.
Then I'll get up and brush my teeth and wash my face. I switch between two different face washes in the morning depending on what my skin is like.
Then I'll go in with my moisturising cream.
Then I'll usually do my make-up if I'm going to work or going out. If it's my day
off or I'm staying in I'll try not to wear make-up.
(I will be doing an updated everyday make-up routine soon!)
Once my make-up is done I head downstairs for breakfast.
(I'll be doing a post on healthy breakfast ideas also)
Then I get dressed and either head out the door or change into some comfortable clothes and blog!





Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment