Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

April Favourites




Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
Today I'm doing my April favourites. April is my favourite month as, it's my birthday and my mums
birthday and I love Easter and it's when it starts to get warmer too! I got a few gifts which made it in to
my favourites this month, and also some things that are new thing I've tried!





I'm literally converted! I'm a contour junkie. I never thought much of it and wasn't fussed about it really. Then
I saw how it can really define your face and enhance some of your best features. I don't use it every single day
but I will put it on if I have time to do it.

This stuff is just incredible. It gets rid of under the skin spots (basically the ones you cant squeeze). I get a lot of
spots on my forehead usually. I just put this on my whole face so it covers even the normal spots/blemishes,
and it dramatically reduces the appearance and redness of them. I see results after one night. You do have to
use it consistently though to speed up the healing process. It is pricey but I don't think I could be without this
now after seeing the results it gives me.

I got this as a gift for my birthday from my beautiful best friend Emma. This perfume is literally the perfect
summer fragrance! She has good taste!

This has become my new favourite hairspray! (hence why it's in my faves..) It holds my hair in place without
making it sticky or knotty. The smell of it does remind me of iced gems but I don't mind that too much.

I'm currently building my first Mac palette so I've been researching shades that go well with green/blue eyes
which, is what colour I have. I want it to be a neutrals palette so, it's basically a good everyday palette. This
one compliments my eye colour so much and isn't too heavy, but you can easily make it more darker and smokey
if you want to.

This was also a gift from Emma. My first Mac lipstick and I love it. Suits my skin tone perfectly. It's like a nude
pink. I'm not great at describing colours but it's basically not too bright but has enough colour to give your
lips a nice pop.

Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in Light/Medium
I've become a fake tan addict! I love it so much. It makes me feels so much better about my body. I do feel like
I'm able to wear more things when I have a nice tan. this one is idiot free because, if I can apply it evenly and
look like I've been on holiday for 2 weeks, then anyone can! It's quite a decent price too for how much you get.
It doesn't wash off easily and doesn't make you look orange at all. I'll be doing a tanning routine soon, so look
out for that!


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment