Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

My Tanning Routine & Mini Review



Hello everyone!
Hope you're all well.
I really wanted to do a post on my fake tanning routine and I also wanted to do a mini review
on what I use. It's a new brand to Superdrug. I picked it up on a whim one day and I haven't looked
back since. I'm absolutely in love with it. Hope this helps you if you've been eyeing it up!







I usually start off by showering where I exfoliate (Palmers Cocoa Body Scrub) and shave, so I'm all smooth
and hair free! Then once I'm dry I wont put on any moisturiser, I will usually just put a very small amount of
my favourite moisturiser (Aveeno Skin Relief Body Lotion) on my ankles, feet, hands, knees and elbows
(everywhere fake tan builds up and gets patchy). Then I will use just a regular tanning mitt (Solait Self Tan Mitt)
to apply my fake tan (Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in Light/Medium). Depending on how deep I'd like my
tan, I'll either leave it for an hour then shower so I've just got a glow or I'll leave it overnight for a deeper tan.


Before using any fake tan                                             2 hours after using Bondi Sands




This was my third or fourth time using this product and I've loved it every time I've used it. As long as you
prepare you skin properly then you're skin will look amazing. The thing I really love about this product is that
it doesn't look orange in the slightest. It's more of an olive colour which, is so much more natural and realistic.
It does transfer onto things so I advise you wear dark clothing after applying it. Once you shower it wont transfer.
Thankfully it does wash out of everything I've got it on though - even my white bed sheets!

Before using this I've only ever used gradual tan and I'm already a very loyal fan. I'm converted and just a bit
obsessed with fake tanning now. They have so many more products to offer in their range too. I'm very excited to
try the rest out.


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment