Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Home & Beauty Haul




Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
I've got a small haul for you of stuff I've recently purchased. Mostly beauty buys,
but a few home buys too. I do feel like I've bought way more than this in the past
few weeks but I just cant seem to remember what and where those things are!
Hope you enjoy!



I got this as I wanted to get back into better eating habits, and I saw so many great reviews on this book so,
I just thought I'd give it a go. I haven't cooked anything from this book yet but, I am really excited to! I
have also seen a few more healthy eating cook books, and now I'm becoming a bit excited about them!

I know this is a bit of a random one but, I'm someone who likes a decent deodorant. I use to sweat quite a lot,
it's not so bad these days but I became very picky with my deodorant. I used Mitchum for years and ended
up using the stick version of it as my sister recommended it to me. I do like it but felt it wasn't good enough.
I always wanted to try this one from Dove as I heard a few good reviews but, it's a bit pricey so was very hesitant.
I got it whilst it was on offer and I've stated using it, and love it so much that I went out and bought back ups!

I needed a new Perversion mascara as I was running out of my last one and had resorted to using a sample
one I got from MAC! I forgot how much I really loved it and especially with the primer underneath!

I don't wear eye shadow too much but, when I do I feel like I need a primer. Usually I'll just use concealer, but
after using samples of the urban decay primer I knew I wanted to purchase it. I did only get a travel size as, I
didn't think there was much point getting a full size if I don't use it that often. I haven't opened it yet but I've
used it before so I know how good it is!

I really badly wanted to try make up setting sprays! I got the travel size of the 'All Nighter' spray from Urban
Decay as, I wanted to try it but didn't want to commit to the full size. I've used it every day since getting it and
I'm so in love! I may have to commit to the full size soon.

If you read my blog, you know I love this stuff! I just had to get another one whilst it was on offer as, I was
running low!

I love flowers but unfortunately, I'm known to kill them pretty easily. I wanted some on my desk to look pretty
and also be a background for my blog pictures. I use the candle holder as a vase as it's the perfect size and, I got
3 lots of the bunches of flowers to make it look full and pretty. It looks so pretty on my desk and I love it so
much. I especially love the fact I know I won't kill them.


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

2 comments:

  1. Urban decay all nighter make-up setting spray is my go to! Definitely commit to the full size :)
    Let's be friends ♥ www.lovelifenlashes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, I think I'm gonna have to!
      Of course! Always happy to make friends and support fellow bloggers :) X

      Delete