Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

The White V-Neck - 3 Ways



Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
Today I just wanted to do a little post on how I'm styling my white v-necks at the moment.
I love a white v-neck. It's so simple and so classic and goes with almost anything! This particular one is from
Forever 21 and only cost just £3. Its a great staple piece to have, especially at that price. I picked up quite a few of
them!I did my outfits more spring/summer appropriate, so hope this helps you and gives you some inspiration!






Outfits L-R
 White v-neck - Forever 21
Khaki shorts - Forever 21

White v-neck - Forever 21
White Denim Shorts - Bershka

White v-neck - Forever 21
Khaki Jeans - H&M


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment