Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

My Ciate Advent Calender Part 4



Hello everyone!
Hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Christmas was a very busy time for me! Plus, I've not been very well
recently but I am back with my final post on my Ciate advent calender. I got quite a few colours in here I
know I'm going to love! Hope you enjoy!


L-R: Glitter - Glitter All The Way, Chinchilla, Members Only, Knickerbockerglory, Caviar Pearls - Ice Queen, Apple
& Custard, Iced Frappe, Sequin- Mistletoe Magic, Talent Scout.


This was 10 days lots of surprises from my calender. One of them being 3 mini nail files which, I doubt I'll use
but they look really cute! I got quite a few colourful shades that would be perfect for spring/summer months. I
got a few decorative things too. I'm not a massive fan of these as I find them really difficult to apply. I prefer
glitter polishes for an added bit of sparkle as they're much more easy to apply. My favourite is definitely
'Glitter All The Way'. If you saw my nail polish collection, you'd see I quite love a gold glittery polish!
I'm hoping to do a little post on all my favourite colours from the calender soon too so look out for that!


Camera Canon 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment