Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Empties



Hello everyone! Hope you're well.
Today I'm just doing a quick post on a some of my recent empties.
There's not very many and they aren't too exciting, just my everyday products.




I try to only wash my hair every 3/4 days to keep my colour lasting longer and also it's bad to wash your hair
too often. On those in between day I use this dry shampoo especially for brown hair. It does a perfect job and
I can always rely on this to keep my hair looking fresh.

My very reliable and most favourite hairspray. I've repurchased this numerous times and will continue to do
so and it does such a good job and keeping my hair in place and smells great. I do think I think to branch
out and try some others though!

I started to up my skincare regime and I have started to use a toner after cleansing. This is the one I've been
using for the past few months. It did do a good job and I do already have one I bought as a back up. I do want
to see if I can find something a bit more 

I don't always wear nail polish but when I do this is literally a must have. I never have enough time to myself
to relax and pamper myself and do my nails etc. I've always got something I need to be doing so this definitely
helps speed up the process of drying my nails! Now I've started using it I can never be without it.

I've spoke about this micellar water on my blog before and I absolutely love it. I never really like make-up
wipes that much and always wanted something that felt nicer on the skin. Wipes never made my face feel clean,
whereas this just makes my skin feels so incredibly clean and fresh. I will cleanse properly after using this but
also to make sure every bit of make up is off as I prefer to cleanse twice. Definitely a product I recommend.
Even for sensitive skin! I' actually love it so much I have 3 back up bottles as I stock up whenever it's on offer.

I never thought I'd say this about an eyebrow pencil but I really love this one. I use to use an eye shadow powder
and an angles brush for my brows but it was a bit harsh looking I feel. This is very natural looking as long as
it's done with a light hand. I've always purchased a new one!



Camera: Canon 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hun! Does the batiste stain your pillowcases? I've avoided it as heard it can stain xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've never had that problem and i have white bedding too! Xx

    ReplyDelete