Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Products to buy in 2015



Hey everyone! Hope you're all well.
After just doing my last post about products I loved in 2014, I wanted to do a post on products I have either
been wanting to try or buy for a long time. I did a list of 10 products and I will be buying them within this year
(knowing me I'll buy it all as soon as I get paid!). Hopefully you'll be seeing these products in my monthly
favourites soon!




I've never owned a high end foundation before so I thought whilst I'm trying out new products this year, I will
add one in. I've had quite a few recommendations to try out this foundation. I wanted I try it for quite a while
now and it is pricey but I'm willing to invest in it if it's worth it!

I've tried every dupe of the beauty blender going but never the actual thing. I'm finally gonna give in and try
it. The dupes I've tried might be just as good and cheaper but I'll never know until I try myself!

As I'm getting older I'm starting to buy more anti-ageing products. I have no wrinkles now because I'm only
21 but I've alwasy been told to start early when it comes to it. I wanted to invest in a good thick eye cream and
I've heard quite a few bloggers/you tuber's say this is their favourite so I'm excited to try it!

I've never fake tanned before. Not fully anyway. I've always tried gradual lotions but never anything more
than that. I'd prefer a spray tan but I wanted to also try teaching myself to do it at home. St Tropez is quite a
well known brand and I've always heard good things from this brand.

This is the thing I'm most excited about trying. I wanted a new skincare product that was really good for my skin
and was also going to help with any acne. I saw a lot of really amazing reviews on this product and if it is as
amazing as people say it is then I'll be very happy! 

I literally can't wait to try these. Most of my brushes are from real techniques and I really enjoy using them.
These are supposed to be the next step up from their original collection and I don't mind too much about
the price as long as they're worth it. They look so beautiful and and can't wait to have them all sitting on
my desk looking pretty!

I've wanted to try Zoeva brushes for sooo long now! I think I'm going to be asking for one of the kits for my
birthday in April as they're quite pricey!

I'm a bit of a lipstick hoarder and I don't think I actually own any high end lipsticks which I'm shocked to even
say. I do really want to get quite a few MAC lipsticks. I've got a few I would like but I just think these YSL
Lipsticks are so beautiful and would be a real treat. They are very pricey but I would only buy one even once
in a while when I feel I need to treat myself! The packaging is also incredible beautiful. I can't wait to have
have a collection of them sitting on my desk!

For a long time I've said I would build up a MAC eye shadow palette and I'm still yet to actually do it but this
year I'm going to be getting all my kit together to start being able to do free lance make-up on people. A
good eye shadow palette with a range of colours will be a great little thing to put in my kit! I also want one for
myself too of course! 

I feel like my brow game is pretty strong at the moment. I feel like they are at their best at the moment. They
aren't perfect everyday, especially if I'm in a rush but I feel like I've been doing them for a while now and I
know what suits me. I currently use the Maybelline Brow Satin pencil which, I love. I wanted to try out
Anastasia products and they are the best for brows and I really like using a retractable pencil at the moment so
want to try out this to see if it's even better!



I do not own any of the images shown in this post.


Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment