Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

What I Got For Christmas


Hey everyone!
Hope you're all well.
I know I'm a bit behind with all this but I'm going to be showing you what I got for Christmas. This is just the
main things I got. I also got the typical alcohol and selection box's of course haha. some money and vouchers
so bought myself a few other bits on top of this but I might do a haul on all the recent things I've bought in
another post! Also, thank you to all my family for my present's. They are greatly appreciated.




These were probably my main gift. I already have a pair of Ugg slipper which, I love so much. These ones I
managed to get my mum to get them when they were on offer for only £40 and for Ugg slippers that's a pretty
good price! A lot of people might think they are very weird as they are slippers but also flip flops.. But I really
do love the look of them and I wear them constantly!

I have literally wanted this palette for so long. I have the Naked 2 and Naked 3 palette's but I just either kept
forgetting to buy it or I didn't have the money when I did remember. I ended up just putting it on my Christmas
list so I knew I would finally get it. I haven't got around to using it properly yet but I know I'm going to love it.

I wasn't too sure whether to even ask for this. It's very similar to the first palette but it's been getting good reviews
so I thought, why not? My younger sister bought it for me and I've only used a few shades from it so far. I love
the shades I used so, I'm happy I asked for it.

This is definitely my signature perfume. I've used it for years and year and it's such a distinctive scent so my 
friends and family recognise it as 'my scent'. Every year I ask for a gift set of it as I run out so quickly. If you
haven't smelt this perfume, you gotta!

I've never used this perfume before, but my older sister bought me the gift set as she thought I did. It's not the sort
of scent I would usually go for but for the days I want a lighter scent on me it's good to wear. It's quite a light
scent. It doesn't linger as long as my Alien perfume, but you can definitely smell it for a while.

My best friend, Jessie got me this gift set. She knows I'm into beauty and will appreciate anything beauty related.
It's a lovely little gift set. I absolutely love the colours, they're beautiful. They're very me! Thank you Jessie!

My younger sister also know I love anything beauty so she got me this leg oil along with the next product. I've
used it once and it gave my legs such a glow. A little definitely goes a long way with this too!

This is the other product my younger sister bought me. I use this in the shower on my whole body and helps
really exfoliate the skin. It's also helps prep the skin for shaving.

My whole family know how much I love Ugg. My dad went and bought me these Ugg gloves. I always say how I
need to get some gloves but cheap ones usually get holes in very easily. These ones are so pretty and warm.
They're also real leather so I know will last me a long time.

I have wanted to try these face masks for the longest time. I'm a hoarder when it comes to face masks. I've heard
so many incredible things about these ones so I had to get my hands on them. The fact they're so expensive is
quite off putting but the 'Gift Sexy' set of the 3 main masks is a very good idea. I'm able to try them all out at
smaller sizes to see which ones are best for me and my skin. You get the 'Supermud' and 'Youthmud' at 15g
each and the 'Thirstymud' at the full size which is 50g. so far I've used them all once and the results are so
amazing. there's nothing like any of them. I'm going to use them all a bit more and see which ones benefit me
the most.

My younger sister also got me this book from Bibbi Brown. She got me a Bobbi Brown make up book last year
so she thought she would make it a thing and get me another. I've not had a chance to read through it yet but
I can't wait to have a read through!

Chanel Sunglasses Case
This was a surprise gift from my older sister and her partner. I wear glasses sometimes as I'm short sighted and I
just have the typical Specsaver's case. She knows I'm a big fan of Chanel so go me a pretty case to store my
glasses in. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy to receive this from her.



Photography by Sophie Ford
Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment