Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

January Favourites


Hello everyone, hope you're well!
January passed by pretty quickly, didn't it? I still can't over that it's 2015 to be honest.
Anyway, here's my favourite things from January..





Recently I've been wanting to be more healthy and get my body in better shape. I'm in no means fat but I would
like to be more toned and have better eating habits. Eating good food is also beneficial to your skin which is
another reason for it. I know Lucy Mecklenburgh from watching her on TOWIE and also I know about how she
has now started helping girls get fit and healthy by doing Results with Lucy. I was also interested but didn't
really want to sign up and pay all that money if I wasn't 100% sure on it. When I saw she has brought out a book,
I was all over it. The book is very informative and has taught me to much about food and exercise. It's also very
inspiring seeing other people's stories about they lost weight and did it in a healthy way. It's definitely helped
me to be more careful of what I'm putting into my body and made me more inclined to work out, not just to lost
weight or tone up but to feel better and more energised. I definitely recommend it if you're interested in losing
weight, toning up or even just wanting to be more healthy. Especially if it's only £7!

I got this in a set for Christmas along with the Tinglexfoliate Treatment and also the Thirty Mud Hydrating
Mask. I've really enjoyed trying them all out and love them all so much. This is probably my favourite one out
of them all. It's to help clear the skin or any large pores, blackheads and breakouts. I suffer from blackheads
and breakouts and my pores have never usually been a massive problem but recently they're starting to become
one I'm sad to say. This mask is definitely a saviour though. It helps draw out any impurities in the skin and
you can actually see it working. I really like the results so I'm definitely going to be purchasing a full size pot
and use it on a regular basis! The only downside is the price but I can see the mask lasting me a while so, I don't
think I will need to restock too often.

The second most favourite Glam Glow mask of mine is this Tinglexfoliate treatment. It's suppose to be a 'facial
in a jar' for immediate camera ready glowing skin. I will definitely say that I agree with this. When you put the
mask on your feel it tingle a lot. I don't think everyone will love this feeling as it's quite intense but I really enjoy
it as I know it's working it's magic! It's only supposed to be on your face for 10 minutes then wash is off and you're
good to go! I love using it just before I go out somewhere nice. I love that it makes me look glowing and radiant
and ready for a night out! It's the most perfect little mask every girl should have.

Now, I do love my original basics palette but for some reason, I've been grabbing for this one much more this past
month. The colours are new so are a bit more exciting to use than the original one which, I've had for quite a while
now. They're all natural colours too so are great for everyday wear and last all day long.

When it comes to nail polishes I either like a deep red or a nude pink. I got this one in my Ciate advent calender
in December and haven't stopped using it since. It's such a feminine colour and I love those colours. Its the perfect
bridal colour as well. I'm really into nudes and pale pink's at the moment on nails. It's so simple yet so elegant.
This one need s a few coats which, is something I don't love but I do really think the colour is beautiful on the nails.
I'm quite pasty at the moment and it looks nice on me but I also think it'd go beautifully with a tan also!

I love when I find cheap make up brushes that are amazing. I do love my Real Techniques and MAC brushes but
I love finding great little finds like this. I still can't get over that this brush was only £3! It's a concealer brush but I
like to use it for my lower lash line or putting colour in the crease of my eye. I have another brush from Wilko which
is a blending brush. they both are such good value for money and even if they break I don't mind buying another as
they are so cheap. I can't really see them breaking though as they seem like they are pretty decent quality!


               Film - The Theory of Everything

Song - Sia - Elastic Heart
                       Hozier - Take Me To Church.

Camera - Canon 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment