Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Review: Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation



Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
Today I'm going to be doing a review on the New Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation.
I want to do more reviews on products and more make-up looks as I really enjoy it and I always look at
reviews before going out to purchase a products - especially if it's expensive! So I hope this helps
some of you guys!


(Sorry for the terrible no-make-up picture! But I wanted you to see how good the foundation is compared to my natural skin)

This is before I put any foundation on at all. All I have on here is moisturiser and I've always done my eyebrows.
I'm looking quite pasty these days and along with the bit of flash from the camera, I do look washed out but, you
can see I do have some blemishes on my face before putting any make-up on.  My skin tone is sometimes uneven
and red in some places where I've got/had blemishes.

I haven't got a massive review to write out as I feel this foundation is just very simple and easy and doesn't need
a long review on it as I feel the review should be as simple and easy as the foundation. So I've written out simple
sentences I like or dislike about the product.



I applied this foundation with a damp make-up sponge.
I don't care too much for the applicator as it's slightly awkward but I can get over that.
It doesn't have a strong or overpowering scent to it at all.
It gives great coverage and evens out skin tone but it isn't full coverage and only slightly hides blemishes.
Dries quickly (almost to a powder form) and isn't oily or cakey.
Easy to apply and blend into the skin. 
It gives lovely natural/flawless look which, is what the product is designed to do.
It doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all and doesn't really feel like you have foundation on which, again, is the
point of the product.

Over all I really like this foundation and think it gives a clean, flawless and natural look. I think it would suit
all skin types. I would just advise people with dry skin to moisturise before hand and people with oily skin to
apply a primer or some sort. The only dislikes for me on this product is the applicator. It's supposed to be 'fuss-free'
but I don't find it any easy to apply this than any other foundation I own. Otherwise I'm really happily surprised
with this foundation and have used it everyday since I got it!
It retails for £5.99 at the moment in Boots and Superdrug and there's also 3 for 2 on Maybelline!

After my full make-up is applied.



Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment