Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

May Favourites




Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
We're into into June now so, that means monthly favourites! I've kind of been excited for this months
favourites as I've been really loving some new products I've tried and I'm very keen to show tell you
about them.




I knew beer is good for your hair because of the malt and hops in it. They are full of protein which strengthens
the hair and also leaves hair shining. I have never seen beer shampoo before until, I was in Superdrug recently
just picking up a few bits. It was only £1.99 so just thought, 'why not?'. I've used it a few times and it does exactly
what it says. I use it once a week and it just lifts your hair and gives it body and shine and, who doesn't want that
 I'm definitely going to stock up on this stuff!

I always wanted to try setting sprays but wasn't sure which one would work for me. I saw that Urban Decay do travel
sizes of some of their products. I bought the 'All Nighter' spray as, it was the most popular one out of all of them.
Since buying it, I use it every single day. I can't go a day with out it! I love how my make-up looks after using it
and it doesn't budge!

I was always a bit intimidated by individual lashes as I thought only professionals could apply them. I couldn't
have been more wrong! I picked them up on a 3 for 2 offer and they are so incredible easy to apply. I would say
possibly more easy than normal lashes. I feel that you can add fullness or length wherever you want to and, where
they are individual they look more natural. The only love/hate issue with them is that they stay put so, when it
comes to removing them they are a little stubborn but just be patient and use to lash remover.

I prefer stick/cream deodorant's personally as, I feel they work best on me. I was still searching for the perfect
one for a while, until I found this. It smells really lovely and it just does the job. It is a bit pricey but that's why
I stock up when it's on offer!

I use this before I fake tan and it is literally incredible! Not only does it help get rid of dead skin, It helps get rid
of the bumps on the back of your arms and legs. My skin has never felt softer than when I use this. I've already ran
out of it and I've not even had it long. That's how much I love it.


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment