Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

February Favourites



Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
Today I'm doing my February favourites and I have quite a few products to show you.
I went of a few shopping sprees as there was so many products I had on my list to try out.
Hope you enjoy!



I'm just getting into long nails and I wanted to try something not as permanent as acrylic. These are perfect for
that! They look so real and natural and are so incredibly easy to apply. They come in a white/opaque colour so
it's easy to apply any nail polish you want. I applied a nude polish on top and I got so many compliments and
no one knew they were fake!

I bought this a month or two ago and I'm really loving it. It's the best contour brush I've used and for such a good
price. I love the look of these brushes as well and look so pretty sat on my desk!

I just bought this brush and have only used it a few times but it's such a great staple brush. It blends shadow so
easily and quickly and is just a dream to use.

I've finally found my perfect nude gloss! I'm quite fussy when it comes to nude lipsticks/glosses as only certain
ones suit me. This one I didn't swatch,  just picked it up and took a chance on it and I absolutely love it! It's so
natural and simple and goes with any make-up look.

As soon as I saw the advert for this foundation, I went straight out and bought it. I just loved the sound of it. The
fact is looked natural but also gave a flawless finish. It definitely lives up to that. It's slightly dark for me but can
easily blend it in to my skin and gives my skin a flawless look with glowing skin. I really enjoy using it.

Another foundation I've been loving! This one is more natural and gives a lighter coverage. I wear it on days where
I can't be bothered to wear much make-up. It feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin and although it's liquid
it has a powder finish to it on the skin so it helps with my oily t-zone.

I've been wanting to try out a blush palette from Makeup Revolution for ages and every-time I went into my
local Superdrug, they were always out of stock. I finally got my hands on one. It has very warm and natural colours
in it. It has 2 baked colour 3 glittery colours and 3 matte. I'm not a fan of glitter/shimmer in blushes but you don't
notice it too much when it's actually on the skin. The colours are so pretty and I love that it gives my cheeks and
beautiful and natural look.

I use this lotion every other night and it has definitely helped fade any blemishes/scars from old blemishes. It sinks
really easily into the skin and I started to see results after about a week of using it. I don't think I can be with out this
lotion any more after the results it's given me!

I have combination skin so I wanted a facial wash that helped with that. It helps keep my oily t-zone at bay and also
gives moisture back into the dry areas.

I saw a lot of god reviews on this moisturiser and wanted to try out a new one anyway. I really enjoy using it
before applying my make-up as it gives my skin moisture and sinks so quickly into the skin, so that I can apply
make-up almost instantly afterwards. The smell isn't amazing but it's not terrible. It's definitely replaced my Cetaphil!

Matalan Letter S Glass
I love anything with my initial on it and I thought this would be perfect to store my Bold Metals brushes on my desk!

Elegant Touch Totally Bare Oval nails with Revlon Checkmate nail polish


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford
Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment