Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015



Hello everyone! Hope you're well.
Today I'm going to do am empties post. I haven't got too much to show but I have been using this
products like crazy and love them a lot. In fact, I've already repurchased 3 of the products already!
Hope you enjoy!




In the winter I become quite fair so, to put a bit of colour back into me I just moisturise with this after I show and
it gives me a bit of a glow. I've used it for quite a few years and always loved it. It gives a very natural glow to the
skin. It's great for anyone who is a bit afraid of fake tan! I've already repurchased it because I love it so much and
go through it way too quickly.

If you watch Youtube or read blogs as much as myself, then you know this concealer is the bomb.com. It's just
so inexpensive but the best coverage ever. I've repurchased two already because it's always sold out so a get a few
when I have the chance!

I'm quite impatient when it comes to painting my nails. I only just found out about this at the end of last year and
I've loved it ever since. I can't paint my nails with out it. It just cuts down the time of them drying a ridiculous
amount. If you have thick nail polish it still takes a little more time but this definitely help speed up that process!

I've raved about this spot treatment a lot of my blog so, I wont go on and on but it is pretty much amazing. It lasted
me quite a while. Probably about 6 months I wanna say. I use it quite often too. I've had to repurchase this because
I just can't lie with out it now. I put it on any nasty blemishes and within 2/3 nights, it's practically gone.

I find it hard to get a good mascara as I have quite short lashes. This one is really great for length and volume
for me personally. I try to use it along with the Subversion primer to get the full effects of it. It doesn't dry out
quickly and lasts quite a while. It definitely is better when you use it with the primer as opposed to using it alone.
I'd like to buy a new one at some point but it is a bit pricey unfortunately. That's probably the only real downside.


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment