Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

My Night Time Routine




Hello everyone! A few posts ago I did my morning routine - today I'm going to be doing my night
time routine. I use quite a lot more products in the evening than I do in the daytime as  I like to keep my
skincare simple when I'm wearing make-up on top and products sinks into the skin better as you sleep.
Enjoy!


A lovely au naturel picture of me before bed..



Firstly, I remove all my make-up with this micellar water. I used to use the original one from Garnier but, this
one is fairly new and is designed for combination/skin. I prefer to use this one as it cleanses my skin and helps
with my combination skin at the same time.

Then I'll go in and wash my face with this tea tree wash from The Body Shop. It get rid of any bits of make-up I
missed and also helps with any blemishes I have. It feels really refreshing on the skin and my face feels so clean
after using this!

After washing my face I'll go in with my tea tree toner. It helps to clear up blemishes without drying out my skin.

Every other night I will use this tea tree night lotion. It helps fade any marks blemishes have left and also helps
clear up my skin. I saw results after the first night of using it!

On the night I don't use my teat tree night lotion, I will use my absolutely favourite product! It's very strong so I
can only use it every other night. I wont tone if I'm going to use this and I feel it might be too much to do both.
This product helps to resurface the skin and also helps get rid of wrinkles, pigmintation and sun damage. It's also a
really effect acne treatment. I highly recommend it!
Check on my review on Liquid Gold here!

Sometimes I switch up my routine and instead of helping to fight against blemishes, I like to use moisturising
products to help plump my skin and give it glow. I use this when I feel my skin is looking really dull. I wake up
the next day with radiant and plump skin!

I really love using this rosehip oil! It' the best all rounder. It helps reduce redness, fade marks, hydrate my skin
and you can use it all over as well!

BEST SPOT TREATMENT EVER. - That is all.

This is a fairly recent purchase. I've been using it about a week now for my brows and lashes. Over time my lashes
have become small and weak and I also wanted bushier brows. I feel I would be more confident with out make-up
if I had better skin and better brows. They aren't too bad but they are a bit sparse and thin towards both ends. So
far I have't seen a dramatic difference yet but, I hear it takes a few weeks to see a difference. Will keep you updated!

Sorry I forgot to add this in! I use it about once or twice and week, to get rid of any dead skin cells and brighten to
skin with out over drying. It goes perfectly with my other tea tree products.



Usually, I shower before bed and I can't shower with out moisturising after. I have quite dry skin if I don't moisturise.
This is the only one that saves it and keep it moisturised for at least a few days. It sinks into the skin so nicely and
isn't sticky and actually smells very nice (like oats!).

I like to apply this gradual tanner every other night to give my skin a bit of colour and glow. I'm pretty pasty in
the colder months unfortunately. This just gives me enough colour to look like I'm actually alive!


Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment