Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

My Favourite Reads



Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.
Recently I've been reading more books, mostly to do with health and beauty. I'm trying to be healthier inside
and out and these books I've been reading have helped me so much so, I wanted to share them with you. I also
love any books to do with make-up and I got the Bobbi Brown Beauty book for Christmas and have been
loving it.




I heard so many great reviews of this book and have wanted it for so long. Not long ago I just bought it, as I'm so
sick of how little I know about food and nutrition and how it affects my body in the long run. In this book,
Cameron really teaches you what you should and shouldn't be eating/drinking/doing. It's not necessarily about
wanting to lose weight. For me personally, I want to feel healthier and my skin to look healthier. It also effects
your mood and other parts of your life. By changing your diet and adding in exercise really can change the way
you feel as well as the way you look. This book gives you knowledge which, ultimately gives you power.

This book is similar to The Body Book. This one I just picked up on a whim when I saw it in Tesco. I hadn't heard
a thing about it. I knew this she was on TOWIE and now has her 'Results with Lucy' programme. I had a flip
through the book and saw that it teaches you a bit more in depth what food you should be eating. It teaches you
that you shouldn't diet or exercise every so often. You should be changing your diet completely and make
exercise part of your lifestyle, and once you do that you can become healthier and happier. This book has taught
me so much, and really recommend it for any woman out there wanting to lose weight or just be healthier and
have more energy and a better lifestyle.

This is the ultimate beauty guide for all women. I'm going to be training to become a make-up artist so always
welcome tips and tricks. Especially when it comes to skincare. I'm obsessed with it and think its the perfect base for
all make-up. This book teaches you how to help women look beautiful from the inside out. It's not all about make-up,
but about being naturally beautiful.

This book is more to do with make-up and and how to perfect your skills. It teaches you how to master your
make-up skills from your skincare to getting the perfect brows. It's perfect for any woman of any skin tone with any
skin problem. It helps you pick out the best shades for your skin, and products for any skin problem including,
acne, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. If you love make-up or like me are going to studying make-up
then, this is such a great book to read for great tips and help you build new skills.


If you have any great reading books similar to please, I'd love to know!
Hope if anyone buys these books they love them as much as I do!

Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment