Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

A Little Beauty Bay Haul



Hello everyone! Hope everyone's having a great Easter so far!
Recently I bought a few goodies for myself from Beauty Bay. It was a bit pricey, but I got a few
discounts and it's my birthday present to myself, as I've wanted all these things for such a long time.



I wanted to start getting in to contouring, and I've heard a lot of good things about this palette. I think I'd suit
the lighter palette better but this was all that was available and I got a discount of about £8/9 so I just bought it
anyway. It actually suits me in colour. Just got to blend well! So far I love using this. I don't like to to a very
strong contour because it can look un-natural. I do still want to purchase the lighter palette though.

Another one I've been wanting to try for a long time. I've seen review after review, and people constantly saying
that this is their favourite mask to use. I have blemish prone skin, yet it can be dehydrated. I've never had a mask
that both hydrates and clears skin of blemishes all in one. I'm shocked at how it combats so many different things at
one. I've used it twice and I usually like to feel my face masks working. This mask doesn't do that but you can see
it works. It just calms the skin down so much and smells amazing. I really enjoy using it.

This I kinda just bought on a whim because I had discount on this brand, and saw it had great reviews and was
perfect for my skin type. I've quite it quite a few times. It does work and is great but the smell is so off-putting.. It
mask my skin feel great and reduces scars amazingly. I just wish it didn't smell so horrible.

You know this is my one and only! I needed a new one as I used my other one to death.

I bought this spot lotion as well as the drying one, as this one is more for under the skin blemishes (the ones that
are just lumps that hurt, and you cant squeeze). I've used it a few times and it reduces the spots quite dramatically
actually but the smell again isn't great. It does work though so I can get over a smell.

I got this as a sample with my order. I haven't used it yet but seeing as I've started to get into priming my
face more I'm quite excited to use it.

Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Photography by Sophie Ford

Thanks for reading!
Sophie X

No comments:

Post a Comment